Trust me…your home is ready for a good, lemon-scented refresh. Deep cleans, closet organizing, and all 🍋
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Folex spot remover that’ll make even the toughest of stains disappear from furniture, carpets, and other fabric surfaces. (And yes, that includes red wine stains, don’t worry.)
Be sure to check out our full write-up on this Folex stain remover!
Promising reviews: “So my dog got into my makeup bag and got ahold of some liquid lipstick and, needless to say, I flipped out to see my carpets neon orange. It took about an hour and two rolls of paper towels but holy moly! WOW did this stuff work! My mother recommended it to me after using it on minor stains at her house and I’m so glad I got it. Definitely worth the money and it really does disappear right before your eyes like the bottle says!” —Jen
“I bought this after reading one of those BuzzFeed lists of like ’27 products reviewers swear by’ or whatever. The reviews and before/after pics had me curious, but still skeptical. I used it a few times on random stains around the house and it really does just make them disappear instantly! But all of those were new stains that hadn’t set yet. I finally decided to try it on my car seats that have been stained for years and I’m amazed at the difference! You can still see some remnants of the stains but that’s my fault for not having enough dry towels. If you follow the directions on the bottle you will not be disappointed!” —LMK32294
Get it from Amazon for $12.17.
2. A jar of the bestselling Pink Stuff for those hard-to-get stains, dirt, and rust spots around the house. It works for everything from bathtubs and stove tops to tennis shoes and crayon-covered walls.
Promising review: “I had tried everything to get the hardware stains off my shower. CLR, metal scrubbing pads, vinegar, and many other things. I thought I’d end up having to replace all the faucets, knows, etc. I saw this in a BuzzFeed article and thought, no way it’s THAT good… It’s that good. It’s better than good. It’s wild how good it is. My shower looks better than new. It took rust stains off tile. It took years of hard-water scale buildup off in seconds. It is literally a miracle product.” —Amazon Customer
3. A grout pen that’ll have your floors, countertops, and even shower tile looking brand spankin’ new. The transformation will leave your home sparkling ✨
Promising review: “I was pleasantly surprised by how far these went. I did the entire floor of my large master bathroom plus a little of the shower with one pen. It is pretty forgiving and you have quite a bit of working time before it dries completely. This was not a quick task, but it went faster than I thought it would. I was worried the white would look too bright, but it just makes everything look so much cleaner. I’m very happy with this product!” —Jenelle
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two sizes).
4. A foldable closet organizer great for things that you don’t need year-round or on a daily basis. I’m thinking extra sheets and towels, Christmas decorations, etc.
Promising review: “Before I bought these zipper bags my closet was full, I had no room to move anything around. After these bags, I not only have more room, I was able to move all of my things from out of the hallway closet and into my bedroom!! I combined two closets in one, where I thought I had no room. Wow. You can easily have three pillows per bag, and I fit one extra-thick queen-size comforter into one bag. All things that didn’t even fit in my closet beforehand. Now I have room for more!!” —Ms. Lawrence
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $18.99 (available in four colors).
5. An oil stain remover that’ll change a stained surface in just 72 hours 🤯. All you need to do is stir the cleaner, apply to the stain, and wait!
Recommended for use on marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone, grout for ceramic and porcelain tile, masonry, and concrete!
Promising review: “Had an oil stain on my untreated West Elm marble top buffet from a kids toy. I purchased the oil stain remover and crossed my fingers that it would work. Followed the directions, waited 72 hrs to let it dry completely, and then scraped it off with a credit card. It worked perfectly! I couldn’t be happier with the results. I highly recommend this product!” —MKDJ
Get it from Amazon for $13.95.
6. An all-natural, all-purpose household cleaner made with organic castile soap, distilled water, and naturally disinfecting essential oils that are effective and smell amazing. This particular cleaner just happens to be an Etsy best seller, too. Reviewers are obsessed!
Kimberly’s Kupboard / Etsy
Kimberly’s Kupboard is a woman-owned small business based in Cabery, Illinois. They sell all-natural, handcrafted herbal household and beauty products.
Promising review: “The fresh lime citrus scent is absolutely incredible! This cleans so well and smells so fresh. I could still smell it for some time after I was done using it. This will definitely be a reorder for me!” —Bekasouth
Get it from Kimberly’s Kupboard on Etsy for $19.59 (available in three scents).
7. A cooktop-cleaning kit to get your electric stove top looking like new again. It comes with everything you need including the cleaning solution, a cleaning pad, and a scraper tool.
Promising review: “Works amazing! I hadn’t thoroughly scrubbed my glass cooktop in years… Only wiped down with random multi cleaners which never seemed to do much. Then a friend recommended this product… AMAZING! The included scrubbers and scrapers really make the difference. As others have said it will leave your cooktop shiny and new… Even marks that had been on there for years came almost completely off… 98% better. The key is to use very little product… Let dry to a haze and wipe with a clean dry cotton towel. (Just like waxing a car). If you aren’t getting a mirrored finish it’s because you’ve used too much product and not enough elbow grease to polish off.” —B. Swartwood
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
8. A vacuum hose attachment made specifically to clean your dryer vent. Even if you clean it yourself fairly often, you’d be surprised with how much this suction will pick up. And FYI, keeping the vent clear decreases the risk of dryer fires!
Promising review: “Honestly, we are speechless! We are excellent about cleaning the lint trap after every load of clothes. We even clean the lint vent outside. But nothing could have prepared us for the amount of lint and gunk trapped in the vent tubing! How we have never had a fire, we have no idea. We vacuumed forever all the way up the vent tube, which we could have in no way done without this item. The suction power was unbelievable! We could not believe how bad the tubing was clogged. Just look at the picture. We removed about three-quarters of a kitchen garbage bag size of lint and gunk! It was amazing and embarrassing! It’s SO inexpensive, but it could literally save you from a house fire! Anyway, just buy it. Excellent value! You won’t be sorry!” —Brian Mattix/Elizabeth Bodnam
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in six colors).
9. And while you’re there, a washing machine cleaning tablet to remove build-up and odor-causing grime from the constant use.
These are safe to use with front-load washing machines and top-load washing machines, and both high efficiency and conventional machines. Recommended to use once a month!
Promising review: “I have been using bleach to clean my machine for some time, but decided to give this a try a few months ago. My very first clean with Affresh left me surprised and delighted, for not only did it clean my machine, it eliminated the nasty smell that always transferred to my clothes thanks to a build-up of mold I didn’t even know about. Every month now, I toss a tablet into the drum and let it work its magic. Now, my machine is cleaner than ever, and my clothes always smell wonderfully fresh. I highly recommend this to everyone.” —Kelli Crawford
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $10.59.
10. Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle cleaner for those stains you’d never thought would come out. Whether it’s food, wine, or just a high-traffic area — this cleaner will give you professional-level results.
It’s from a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: “I cannot believe how incredible this carpet cleaner is!! I have four dogs, five kids, and a large home with very light carpet. This carpet cleaner literally is magic. It has gotten out red wine, coffee, raspberry stain on white carpet, old urine stains that were found WAY after the fact, and the list goes on and on. I use it in a spray bottle as a pretreat to shampooing and most often the stain is completely gone before I even shampoo it. When I say gone…I mean GONE! And that’s with no scrubbing. It disappears like magic! To say that I’d buy it again is such an understatement. I can’t be without it!!” —Angela Raab
Get it from Amazon for $18.97.
11. A fabric defuzzer to remove all those unwanted fuzzies, lint, and pilling from furniture and clothing. To use this easy tool, simply glide it over the area you want to fix!
This gadget is battery-operated and requires two AA batteries you can grab here!
Promising review: “Okay, I don’t normally rave about things like this. I bought this on a whim in a last attempt to save my favorite duvet cover. The pills had gotten to the point where it was seriously uncomfortable to sleep with them getting all up in my leg space. I thought I was going to have to get a new duvet cover entirely. Along came this lil’ baby. Not only is my duvet cover basically brand new, but I have found a new hobby. I’m depilling everything. Sweatshirts, leggings, blankets, socks, anything that looks like it needs some love. It does the job quickly and leaves everything looking fresh. Hi, I’m obsessed. I can’t stop. I should send this back. I’ve started asking if my neighbors need anything depilled. I’m going to buy one of these for everyone in my life. Everyone needs to own this. Take it away from me.” —Sydney Jensen
Get it from Amazon for $14.32 (available in five colors)
12. A rubber broom that’ll easily sweep up the pet hair embedded in your carpet. This tool will grab hair you didn’t even realize was there!
It also has 67,000+ positive reviews on Amazon!
Promising review: “I bought this broom two years ago and it is still going strong! I have four large dogs and we have fur EVERYWHERE! This works so, so well! I am always amazed at what this picks up even after I just ran the vacuum. If you remove the head from the handle you can use the head to do in all the crevices along baseboards where fur gets trapped on the carpets. I also use it that way to do the carpet corners on the stairs. Lastly, I use it to get dust and cobwebs off the floors and ceilings. It truly is a super tool.” —Roseann
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
13. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets to deep clean the thing that washes your bowls, utensils, and cookware (among other things) for you. Trust me, it needs it every once in a while — what better time than the spring!
These tablets are designed to penetrate, dissolve, and remove odor-causing residue that accumulates inside your dishwasher over time, as well as remove lime and mineral buildup. Using Affresh tablets once a month can prolong the life of your dishwasher and make it more effective at doing its job: cleaning your dishes.
Promising review: “I’ve seen this item on soo many BuzzFeed lists, so I figured I would try it during one of my cleaning sprees. Wow does it really work! I don’t use my dishwasher often, so it often gets a little crusty looking…but I just threw one of these packets in there and ran a normal cycle and it got rid of all the yucky stuff! It’s super simple to use and leaves your dishwasher fresh and clean without any leftover residue.” —Christine Doan
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
14. A set of drill brushes for those who are finally ready to clean out all of the grout in tiles, stoves, countertops, grills, and even gutters.
OK, so the drill is NOT included. This is just a set of three brushes that attach to your drill, or check out this one you might wanna buy.
Promising review: “I have spent a lot of time trying to scrub the mold and mildew off my bathtub by hand, but to no avail. Then I saw this product advertised on BuzzFeed and thought I’d give it a try. It’s less than $20 and worth every penny. I highly recommend this product if you have a good drill and a dirty bathroom.” —Stephen T. Shore
Get them from Amazon for $14.95 (available in six colors).
15. A pack of 10 toilet cleaning bombs with refreshing scent options like lemon, eucalyptus mint, tropical splash, and more. These babies are made with a blend of all-natural ingredients that specifically removes mold and brightens surfaces. It can be used to clean bathtubs and sinks too!
Blue Poppy Bath / Etsy
Blue Poppy Bath is a Wisconsin-based small business that sells all-natural, eco-friendly, handmade products like body lotion, shower steamers, cleaning bombs, and more.
Promising reviews: “I saw these recommended on a BuzzFeed. I tried them and as a housecleaner, as a profession, I have not seen anything clean so well and easy. Somehow the toilet even stays cleaner longer!” —Marcie Johnson
“Fantastic, quick shipping! These smell wonderful without being overpowering. The fizz is very satisfying, gives you the feeling that it’s working immediately! Leaves the toilet bowl clean, no chemical after smell. Looking forward to ordering more of these and trying the other scents as well!” —Margaret Drost
Get it from Blue Poppy Bath on Etsy for $9 (available in seven scents).
16. A sock and underwear organizer so awesome, you might just open the drawer and stare for fun. This set of four is guaranteed to maximize space in your dresser, too.
Promising review: “I LOVE LOVE LOVE these organizers!! I almost did not purchase them due to the reviews saying that larger than a C cup would not fit into the bra organizer. At just $15 for four organizers I took my chances and ordered two sets of four. I figured, worst-case scenario I would have to cut the dividers out of the bra organizers. I wear a 32DD and the bras fit beautifully in the organizers. I am so glad I took the chance and did not listen to the reviews. I would have missed out on the best cheapest organizers I have ever found. I ordered another set for tank tops and other extras I did not think of before. I will also order my boyfriend the brown ones for his drawers. Great product for a great price!” —Elizabeth L. Blackwell
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $15.97+ (available in seven colors).
17. A leather restoring polish to make your home feel brand new with all the shiny, restored things laying around. It can be used on everything from furniture to bags and shoes!
Promising reviews: “This stuff works GREAT! I’m furnishing a large home and was able to get a free leather couch set, but it was badly sun-bleached. This product made the set look like night and day (see close up). It took an entire jar to do my queen sized couch which was front, back, sides, and all cushions. The application is very easy and it dries rather quickly.” —nitadj
“Have a very large, super comfy square leather chair that was over 20 years in age. Had faded, had scratches, and we almost gave it away. Then I found this product and finally got the time to use it. OMG... When I applied the restorer color the chair leather just ‘sucked it up’ and now looks completely new. My husband is astonished and he keeps going to look at it. Have not used the final sealer yet but if that had not come with the other products I would never have known I needed it. Second day after the first color application I had to touch up a few areas but overall it was covered and the liquid was gone. Seeped into the leather like it was never applied in the first place. There is no flaking at all.” —Kevin A
Get it from Amazon for $17.95 (available in 19 colors).
18. A wood polish and conditioner that’ll restore your furniture, kitchen cabinets, or the cool vintage coffee table you found at a flea market. It’s like getting all new things without the expensive price tag.
Promising review: “I bought this after reading about a million BuzzFeed articles recommending it. I wish I hadn’t waited so long, because this stuff works! It’s amazing. I have a mid-century hand-me-down dresser that is a beautiful piece of furniture, but it was covered in water stains and other marks from decades of use. One coat of this stuff on a clean rag and it’s totally refreshed! Now, it’s not going to fix places where the finish is completely worn off (you have to sand for that), but it will significantly improve the appearance of the wood. And it makes watermarks disappear. I’m glad I didn’t spend the time and money to have this refinished when a coat of this stuff has done the job just fine.” —Maureen Foley
Get it from Amazon for $11.79.
19. A suede and leather brush to get rid of those annoying scuffs and salt lines on your shoes, bags, and coats. No, you don’t need to throw out and replace your favorite things with this thing at home!
Promising reviews: “This brush is amazing. My daughter went puddle jumping in her boots [Uggs pictured above]. They dried out while I was trying to figure out how to clean them. Saw the reviews on this and ordered right away. Holy cow they look almost new. I cleaned all my boots too because I was so excited. Even ones I thought looked clean were much improved. I washed the brush with dish soap and water and let dry between pairs.” —TRW
“This brush saved my shoes! I posted before and after photos so you can see the difference. My shoes were light pink with big noticeable stains on the sides. I just brushed it on the same direction until the stains wore off.” —Lissette Castillo
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
20. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets because soap and water is NOT enough to clean bottles and tumblers (sorry to be the bearer of bad news). These will make washing bottles much less of a hassle.
Promising review: “THESE ARE AWESOME!!! I got these and tried one out first with my coffee travel mug and it worked AMAZINGLY. I got all my other travel cups and coffee carafe lined up and used one on each, and got a big bowl for all the covers and gaskets. I left them soaking for about an hour and cleaned with warm water and soap after. Everything came out excellent and like new, with no smell… Before dumping out the solution after soaking, I could see the film of crud that had risen to the surface of the water! Gross but cool. I have used one of these to clean my coffee pot carafe a few times and it works great every time. I recommend super hot water from the tap when using these and waiting an hour.” —Sage Moon
Get a 36-pack from Amazon for $24.
21. Glisten disposer cleaner to get rid of the nasty grunge and odor-causing buildup from every part of your garbage disposal — blades and walls included! It’s less work for you, and I’ve gotta admit, the foaming effect is pretty satisfying to watch, too.
Promising review: “This product is amazing. Every time I ran the dishwasher there was this horrible smell. So much that you could smell it throughout the apartment. I even started just hand-washing my dishes. But after about a week, the smell came back. I bought so many products to try and eliminate the smell, but after a couple of days, it would come back. Then I saw this product on BuzzFeed and thought to myself, why not? The first time I used it cleaned it out pretty well. Better than the other products. But then I used it a second time, and there was no smell. I’m going on two weeks of using my dishwasher, and I can’t smell anything. I highly recommend this if you’re having the same problem I was. This is by far the best kitchen cleaning product I’ve ever purchased.” —khrystyne torres
Get it from Amazon for $5.29+ (available in four and 24-packs).
22. A toilet bowl ring remover because *no one* wants to see that every time they use the bathroom. This is a quick, easy, and cheap (!!) way to get the dirty chore done.
Promising review: “I never thought I’d be this excited about a clean toilet. I had largely given up on our first floor toilet. Nothing would take out the ring along the waterline. But I saw this product in a BuzzFeed roundup and figured it was worth a shot. Tried it this morning and oh. my. goodness. It easily took out the ring and with some harder scrubbing, the rest of the stains/buildup/whatever the term is for the stuff that made the bowl look gross. It looks just about brand new! Definitely worth the purchase.” —Courtney
Get it from Amazon for $11.20.
23. A Dyson stick vacuum that can do it all. It can detach from the body to help you hit all those nooks and crannies, and… It’s cordless!
Promising reviews: “I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VACUUM — I have three large dogs and it is so accessible in a pinch. It’s AMAZING on all my hardwoods floors just like my carpets 😎 Easy to empty out too. I just can’t say enough great things about this product.” —Keith’s Loyal Lady D
“First off, rarely do I publish a review even though I prime everything I possibly can. This vacuum is the holy grail of all cordless vacuums. Honestly, one should not love a piece of cleaning equipment as much as I love this. But alas, I do! … It’s super lightweight. Go ahead and do it one handed because this baby doesn’t need all your body weight to move from room to room. All that time you spend dragging out the bulky old fashioned vacuum is over. No more plugging and unplugging. So you save time there. It’s easy to dump and you won’t have to untangle hair from the roller. Years ago, I got The wild idea to get two household dogs. Well, I prayed for a solution to the hair and one has been found. This bad boy will do rugs and couches with ease. Between a golden retriever, a boxer, and two humans with hair as long as Crystal Gayle’s (ok that is a bit much but you get the idea) this vacuum is approved by everyone. So many positives so little time. Just buy it…Trust me on this one!” —Kalee Hill
Get it from Amazon for $425.
24. Cleaning K-Cups because lets be honest, when was the last time that thing had a deep clean?! These pods are the easiest, fastest way to give your Keurig the clean it deserves so you can go back to enjoying your favorite hot beverages!
To use, place one of these cleaning pods like you would any other K-Cup and brew one large cycle.
Promising review: “We’ve had our Keurig for a few years, and with the exception of using only filtered water and dispensing hot water every so often, we’ve never cleaned the needle or K-Cup area. I used three cleaning cups back to back and WOW our machine was dirty! I’m so happy I purchased these! I’ll be keeping up on cleaning these more often.” —Heather Garcia
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.45.
25. A pack of melamine cleaning sponges that are tough on grime and gentle on surfaces. Reviewers call them “magic” for a reason!
All you gotta do is wet and swipe!
Promising review: “I own a cleaning business and have spent a small fortune on the name brand. I clean everything from condo rentals to long term lease/residential rentals and I have had to clean unimaginable NASTY, I mean ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ kind of nasty and these cut right through it. They work just as well as the name brand, if not better, and they seem to last a little longer!” —Keisha Marie
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $9.95.
26. Shelf dividers to keep your closet and cabinets looking immaculate, while also preventing things from toppling over when you grab from the bottom. (That saying “not all heroes wear capes” definitely applies here.)
Promising review: “If you need to Marie Kondo your closet, this is really useful and it looks really nice. I got the grey ones. Bought two to see how they were. Perfect. Bought six more. Loving it!!! Really recommended this product, ready to install and very sturdy.” —Nicolò R.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $12.99.
27. Some under-bed storage containers for storing shoes and out-of-season clothing away and out of sight.
You can use these for so much more than clothing! Think craft supplies, extra toiletries, shoes…basically whatever you have too much of.
Promising review: “These storage bags are fantastic. I live in a small apartment where storage space is at a premium. I use these to store my Costco toilet paper and paper towels so I don’t need to make as many trips to the store. It keeps them in pristine condition and out of sight. The handles make them easy to pull in and out, and they fold up nicely when not in use. I’m thinking about getting two more since four will fit under my queen bed.” —Kimberly Dorn
Get it from Amazon for $12.97+ (available in six colors).
28. A universal cleaning gel great for getting rid of crumbs and dust in the tightest of places. Reviewers use it for car vents and cup holders, keyboards, and even musical instruments.
Promising review: “I purchased this product to clean those little spaces in my car filled with random crumbs from my husband and dog hair, and it works amazing. Picked up everything and didn’t leave a residue. The lemon scent was faint and didn’t overpower the vehicle while I was cleaning it. But this definitely got in all the little nooks and crannies.” —Kimberly
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
29. A slim cutlery organizer to get that hectic drawer in order! It takes up very little space, but can fit up to 24 pieces of cutlery. The possibilities with the extra space are endless.
Promising review: “I have a tiny kitchen with only three drawers, so space is at a premium. My silverware organizer took up almost all of one drawer, so this organizer is a godsend. You can fit quite a few spoons, etc. in each slot. My beater attachments fit perfectly into the top two hollows. I will say I have to flip my forks over face down in order to be able to shut and open my drawer, but then the drawer itself is kind of shallow. You NEED this if you have a small kitchen with few drawers!” —mialro
Get it on Amazon for $11.24.
PS: You can get the knife organizer (also pictured above and available in four colors) for $8.99+ too.
30. The Super Shammy for the simple fact that it’s a genius invention for pup parents (especially as things gets muddier in the springtime). It’s an odor-resistant, super absorbent towel made with soft microfiber chenille, and it’s specifically designed to dry your dog fast. It even features convenient pockets for your hands to ensure the best clean! And if there’s anything that stops those dirty paw prints from making it to the carpet, I’m here for it.
The Super Shammy is from small biz, Soggy Doggy. Owner Joanna Rein used her inspiration from a car wash and a towel she saw a swimmer use at a swim meet to come up with this practical, easy-to-use pet towel.
Promising review: “I have two German shepherds and was really surprised the first time when it soaked up the majority of water on both of them. It was so nice not to have to use several towels each time they came in. I am so glad I purchased this.” —Jeanna, The Grommet Customer
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in four colors) or from The Grommet for $21.99 (available in three colors).
31. A hanging bag organizer to finally organize all the bags hanging on door handles around the house. This organizer has 10 pockets, but can fit many more bags depending on their size. Wouldn’t it be nice to have your bags all in one place?
Promising review: “LOVE THIS item! Plenty of compartments and super easy to assemble and store. I have it hanging in my closet and get plenty of compliments on it. Keeps all my stuff together, which is great because I recently downsized” —noelle_cecilia
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
32. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner that’ll make it waaay easier to clean your microwave (so no more excuses!). Simply add in water and vinegar, then put it in the microwave for 5-8 minutes. When it’s done, just wipe clean!
Promising review: “I would give this product more stars if I could. I am a busy mom and my microwave often gets pushed to the end of my never ending to do list. So much so that I would have been too embarrassed to show anyone how gross it had gotten. I finally ordered this with the hope that it would at least help make the job a little bit easier. I was AMAZED! Seriously, the hardest part of the entire experience was trying to get the little mama’s head off to fill it and that only took a minute to figure out. I followed the directions carefully and then used a sponge to wipe off the grease and food bits. My microwave looks brand new. I will probably use a microfiber cloth next time though because the sponge pushed the mess around and wasn’t needed to scrub at all… If you dread cleaning your microwave order this, I’m telling you it really does work wonders!” —MJ
Get it from Amazon for $8.69 (available in four colors).
33. A hard water boosting powder to really clean those dishes that just don’t look the same anymore. This powder will give it an extra tough clean and leave behind a pleasant fresh lemon scent.
Just add this to your pre-wash chamber with detergent. If you don’t have a pre-wash chamber, don’t fret. Just add 2 tablespoons to the bottom of your dishwasher!
Promising reviews: “I could not get my flatware to come out clean from the dishwasher and I wondered if it was the hard water. I was using up to three soap blocks in each load with only partial improvement. I used this the first time and voilà! Perfectly clean flatware for the first time. I LOVE this!” —Susan A
“We have ridiculously hard water…My dishes, especially my Pyrex bowls and casserole dishes were almost white from the build up. Nothing ever seemed clean. I tried this, and it’s an absolute miracle. My dishes are clean again. See the comparison in the picture [above on the right]. The bowl on the left is ‘clean’, it was washed without the Fibish booster. Bowl on the right was washed with. I’m totally not kidding- it completely does what it says!” —CB
Get it from Amazon for $8.71.
34. A reusable watermark remover cloth for a fresh start on old furniture. This cloth rids surfaces of those annoying ringlets left from hot and cold beverages. (You can only remind your family to use coasters so many times!)
This cloth can also be used to polish metal and chrome!
Promising review: “I must admit I ordered this as a last hope. I had a mark on my bedside table that I tried various things to remove, but was totally unsuccessful. I tried this today, and there is NO sign of the mark. It is like brand-new again. I was thrilled with the result and highly recommend it to anyone, but would suggest you try it first to save yourself grief! It is inexpensive in the first place, but to know I can reuse it if necessary on another mark, (hopefully that doesn’t occur, but life happens), makes it an even better value.” —Kritik
Get a two pack from Amazon for $17.49.
35. A stainless steel polishing spray that comes with a microfiber cloth. It’ll make your stainless-steel appliances look as good as new!
Promising review: “In my experience, cleaning products usually need to be pretty strong chemicals that require care when applying. When faced with options, I usually buy the chemical with the most skull and cross bones, warning labels, and danger symbols I can find. I figure the more volatile and poisonous the chemical, the better it will work! So I was skeptical about this product when it was billed as a plant based chemical on the other end of the toxicity spectrum. I decided to try it because of the many positive reviews. I’m glad I did. It works great! I wouldn’t use it as a mouthwash, but it certainly isn’t as harsh as other cleaners I’ve used.” —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
36. A FlexiSnake to unclog your sink, shower, and bathtub drains that are FILLED with hair.
This 18-inch FlexiSnake has more than 4,000 hook and loop micro-hooks made to catch hair in every direction. It’s reusable, too! After you remove the hair, clean the snake with soap, water, and a brush.
Promising review: “I don’t write many reviews, but when something blows my mind like this, I have to! Not only did this remove an enormous amount of hair from my drain, it took less than 30 seconds to do so! I didn’t really read the instructions, but it’s pretty straightforward. Stuck it in the drain, cranked the handle, pulled it out. Voila, no more hair! Buy it! You won’t be disappointed.” —Linsey Walker
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
37. A set of linen organizers that’ll have your closets looking like Marie Kondo set them up personally. These organizers actually break apart and fold down too, so storage will be a breeze when they aren’t in use.
Great Useful Stuff
“These are one of those, ‘why didn’t I buy this sooner?’ type of purchases. These have totally transformed my linen closet — so much so that I feel more powerful just opening my closet. They are *super* sturdy, which I appreciate because a lot of these types of organizers can feel flimsy. Not these! Even adding a few in your closet will save it from a toppled sheet takeover.” —Kayla Suazo, former BuzzFeed Shopping editor
Great Useful Stuff is a small business selling truly useful goods your life will benefit from owning!
Get one from Great Useful Stuff starting at $25 (available in three sizes and two colors).
38. Fridge organizers because FYI, spring cleaning includes cleaning out your fridge too. This set of organizers will not only keep things in order, but having a go-to spot in the fridge will feel *a lot* less overwhelming when looking for dinner.
These organizers also have handles so you can pull them out easily.
Promising review: “Great for organizing. Bins are clear so you could easily see what you have and what you need. These are a perfect addition for my refrigerator to keep items organized and within reach. They are sturdy and will last a long time. Very easy to clean. Will recommend this.” —Deepika
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in four sizes and in packs of two, four, six, or eight).
39. A pet hair removal tool that’s like a lint roller without the annoying sticky pads that you have to constantly replace. All you have to do is empty the roller when it’s full, and it’s as good as new. It’s a must-have for pet parents whose fur babies shed *a lot*.
Promising review: “This product is awesome! Truthfully we have tried so many different products to remove the fine hairs of my three dogs, and nothing really works short of a Shop Vac. I read about this product on BuzzFeed, as it was described as one of the 20 things to make your life easier. Holy cow, they weren’t kidding — this product works phenomenally well. It can roll in two directions; it collect the hairs inside a compartment so you can neatly dispose of dog/cat fur. No cleaning need be done to the roller. The designer of this product is a genius, can’t say enough about this product. For once, truth in advertising!” —GJH
Get it from Amazon for $26.45.
40. Stackable under-cabinet drawers so you have a place for all the supplies you’ll be using for spring cleaning. It’s even got a top rack if you need a bit more storage space.
Some reviewers also use it for beauty products in the bathroom or to organize their food pantry. Basically, you’ve got options here.
Promising review: “These are nice pieces that helped me organize underneath my bathroom sink! They fit perfectly! After organizing everything, I was so surprised I had so much more room that I grabbed more items out of the linen closet to fill it up. I still have a lot of room left. I bought these based off the high ratings and they hold true. (This is Brad’s wife.)” —Brad J. Leahy
Get it on Amazon for $28.97 (also available in bronze).
You, happily spring cleaning because you got all the right products this year: