In a small round of research, out of the 600 people asked, about 78% of them regretted having at least one of their tattoos. Maybe it’s because 3 out of 4 didn’t really plan their chosen design until a few weeks prior. This means that it was a decision that wasn’t well-thought-out and when the excitement wore off, regret made an appearance.
Bright Side put together a collection of 17 tattoos that were either done very poorly or their purpose was to simply be funny.
1. “My uncle’s new tattoo. Christmas will be awkward this year.”
2. “How do you do, fellow emos?”
3. So much love for air fryers.
4. Everyone loves Danny DeVito, but not as much as this person.
5. “No ragrets on this one.”
6. “First tattoo, what y’all think?”
7. “Friend just got this.”
8. “Would you like fries with that?”
9. Combining the love for burgers and ninja turtles.
10. How to make a birthmark entertaining.
11. “Got my leg tattooed.”
12. “Some terrible anatomy. Where are his feet?”
13. “A friend of mine got this tat when he was 16.”
14. Cowboy hat cat.
15. “I see your 5 and a half toes and raise you one awesome tattoo.”
16. “A local shop just posted this guy.”
17. “I told him not to do it… my friend got a centipede tattoo on his face.”
Do you have any tattoos that you thought were a good idea when you got them, but you now realize how bad they look?