Get ready to whip out The Pink Stuff cleaning paste for basically every single cleaning job you have from here on out.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of mold and mildew remover spray so powerful, it could lift the filth from an old abandoned house. Or that one suspiciously stained corner of your shower.
Promising review: “I bought this RMR spray with low expectations, even with the good reviews. I sprayed a small patch in the evening and let it sit overnight. The next morning, the grout where I had sprayed was as white as if it were brand new. I decided to spray the entire wall and part of the roof. The next day everything I sprayed had no visible mold. By the third night, I was pretty much spraying everything left in the shower. This stuff is amazing.” —John Werner
Get a 32-oz bottle on Amazon for $16.99 (available in multiple quantities).
2. A jar of the Pink Stuff, capable of removing set-in rust stains in your kitchen sink, burnt-on food in your oven, and dark scuffs on your wall. It’s harder to find something this spring cleaning MVP can’t do!
Promising review: “I added before and after photos of my filthy oven so you all would know this stuff is the real deal and worth it. I like that it didn’t have a strong odor and it didn’t use much effort at all to clean my oven. You can really see it removing the burnt-on grease after a few circular motions.” —DNICEANDFAM
Get a set of three from Amazon for $16.99.
3. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray, which works as a degreaser to finally work away at all that built-up grease that’s layered on your oven, stovetop, and countertops. Goodbye, grease splatters from months ago!
4. A machine-washable EasyWring microfiber spin mop with a hands-free wringer and a splash guard so you never have to actually touch that gross mop water when you’re cleaning the floors. AND you *only* have to use water with this thanks to the millions of advanced microfiber strands that pick up dirt and grime. No need to use any harsh chemicals!
Promising review: “I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn’t cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog who makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean. I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don’t judge.) within an hour. A few days later I mopped the entire house again within 10 minutes because they weren’t quite as dirty. On another positive note, my boys love the spinner and think it’s a toy! So, every time I get the bucket out my 10-year-old and 4-year-old ask to mop the house because they think it’s fun. MAJOR BONUS!” —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $32.98.
5. A stainless steel cleaner for getting rid of all those pesky handprints on your oven or fridge. It won’t leave behind any streaks, and they’ll look so clean, people will think you got brand-new appliances! Don’t worry — your secret’s safe with us.
The plant-based, lavender-scented cleaner comes with a microfiber cloth for you to use on your appliances, and reviewers say you only have to use a little bit of the cleaner to clean your entire fridge or oven, which means one bottle will last you a really long time.
Promising review: “The stainless-steel appliances in our rental were so stained and smudged. Regular cleaners didn’t work. The reviews were good and price was right, but what won me over was the plant-based ingredient list and lavender scent. I used the product the day it arrived in the mail. Worked like a charm! Easy-to-use spray, microfiber cloth included. So now my stainless-steel appliances look shiny and my kitchen smells amazing! Highly recommend.” —diana
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
6. A set of drill brush attachments perfect for super-tough jobs like cleaning caked-on stains and soap scum on your shower door, tiles, and floor. You’ll feel so powerful as you blast all that grime away — and you won’t have to tire your hand and wrist out with rigorous scrubbing, which means you’ll still have energy to finish up your spring cleaning!
Promising review: “These brushes worked flawlessly. I have a 24 year old home that has not been remodeled yet. The master bath shower tile and fiberglass shower pan were in pretty bad shape. We tried many types of cleaners to remove residual soap and hard water stains with little success. As a last ditch effort, I purchased these brushes. They worked amazingly well. Using Krud Kutter and these brushes removed every bit of the dirt and polished those tiles so that they shine brilliantly like they did when they were new. I am completely satisfied with my purchase of these brushes. They are well made and held up beautifully to the forces I applied while using them.” —Tom S4TX
Get the set of three from Amazon for $14.99 (available in six colors).
7. A bottle of concentrated floor cleaner with the ability to make your old floors look so shiny and glowing, you might just shed a tear. Because you need to dilute this cleaner with water, you’ll get up to 1 GALLON of cleaner from the bottle.
Juniper Seed / Etsy
Juniper Seed Mercantile is a woman-owned small business based in Littleton, Colorado that creates all-natural bath and body products, home-cleaning solutions, and fabric alternatives to paper towels.
Promising review: “This stuff works amazing on every surface even glass!! I clean houses for a living and am super impressed! It also smells AMAZING.” —Amanda Moon
Get it from Juniper Seed Mercantile on Etsy for $12.
8. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner to finally get rid of all those food splashes that are covering your microwave for 11 months … aka the last time you cleaned your microwave. Using this simple gadget is 10 times easier than scrubbing the gross, dried food yourself.
To use, remove the head, add water, and vinegar, then microwave for about seven minutes. It softens the food particles so you wipe them away easily. You can also add a squeeze of lemon juice to the water/vinegar mixture to freshen up and get rid of the microwave odors that build up.
Promising review: “Used this for the first time today — it works! I didn’t see a plume of steam as I anticipated, but nonetheless, it broke up all the grease and speckles left in the microwave and afterwards it all wiped away with ease. I did as recommended on the box and added a little vinegar and lemon to the water. I think this made a solid difference and this will be a household staple for our microwave cleaning.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three colors).
9. An oven scrub cleaner for anyone who can’t remember the last time you gave the inside of your oven a deep clean. It’s time for that burnt cheese that’s been stuck to the bottom since last spring to finally go away.
Everneat / Etsy
This oven scrub is made out of 100% plant and mineral-derived ingredients. To clean your oven, apply the scrub over the oven surface including the interior glass, scrub with a metallic or scouring sponge, then use a damp microfiber cloth to wipe the surface.
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut that specializes in natural cleaning products and microfiber cloths.
Promising review: “This is the first time in my 50+ years that I have actually enjoyed cleaning my oven. And no, I am not joking! This product is effective, easy to work with, smells amazing, AND I only used a tiny amount of product!!! I don’t think I could imagine a way to improve this product. Highly, highly recommend it!!! Well worth any wait.” —Diane Coury
Get it from Everneat on Etsy for $19.99+ (available in plastic or glass jars).
10. Rubbermaid’s power scrubbing brush that removes even the most hard-to-reach, stuck-on crud from every inch of tile grout or shower door track. This is about to be your go-to magical cleaning tool!
Promising review: “Last night I was reborn. What is the cause of this renewed zest for life, you might ask? It was the use of the Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber on my shower grout. It elevated a simple baking soda-and-water solution to alchemical proportions. My pink-tiled shower, the one that came with my scummy apartment, the one that never looks clean no matter how many hours of backbreaking labor I put in, now looks bright, clean, and full of promise. An otherwise disgusting and dated purely utilitarian part of my home is now art. TL;DR: This this is absolutely incredible.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.89.
Check out our full Rubbermaid Power Scrubber review.
11. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets if it never occurred to you to actually give your washing machine a good deep clean until…right now. Just throw in one of these tablets on its own, run a cycle, and let it do its magic. And then you can clean it every few months to keep that shine going!
Promising review: “I never knew how tough it would be to clean my high-efficiency washer. It is a never-ending battle. Life is a little easier now that I can toss in a tab and have it do most of the work for me.” —Maggie Dennis
Get the pack of six tablets from Amazon for $10.19.
12. A rust stain-removing powder for those mysterious orange stains in your shower or tub you thought you’d never be able to get rid of. Make sure to keep this underneath your bathroom sink to blast away any other stains that pop up throughout the year.
Promising review: “I cannot say enough great things about this product. We just purchased a home that has a well with very high iron content in the water. I tried everything to remove the stains from our three toilets but nothing worked. I found this product online and immediately went to Amazon. The results blew me away. I didn’t have to scrub at all. I let it sit in the tank for several hours and the results floored me!” —Toni Huitt
Get it from Amazon for $8.48+ (available in three sizes).
13. A shower door cleaner that will demolish those hard water stains so your glass shower doors look so clear and sparkling, you’ll have to be careful not to walk right into them.
Promising review: “This product works beautifully. I tried a lot of products to remove the hard water from my glass shower. I have to admit the first time I used it with a cloth it was not very effective. The second time I used a nonabrasive sponge for glass, it turned out beautiful just like the first day the glass was installed.” —EJP
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (also available in a pack of two).
14. Or this weekly shower cleaner, which might just be the ultimate cleaning product because all you have to do is spray your whole shower once a week, and then simply walk away and rinse it off the next day. You don’t even need to scrub!
Promising review: “I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn Dish Soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and had even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet and Forget Shower Spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!” —Amazon Customer
Get a 64 oz. bottle from Amazon for $17.97.
15. A cleaning kit that’ll make even the most stubborn marks from burnt food disappear before your eyes. Glass stove tops are notoriously hard to keep clean, but this kit provides all the tools necessary to keep it glistening. This will come in handy to clean up all those stains from overflowing pots of spaghetti you make throughout the year.
The kit comes with a bottle of cleaner, a cleaning pad and a heavy-duty scraper that are all designed to break down burnt-on foods and tough stains.
Promising review: “As soon as I used this stuff, I couldn’t believe it! We had a new stove that I didn’t clean for months and assumed the burnt pea juice (my enemy) would just be a new stain forever. However, after one application, it was basically gone. I used the scraper that came with it and did one more small application on just that spot, and it was gone! Every time I use this it looks like my stove could be brand-new.” —Christi Lambertson
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
16. A bottle of leather cleaner if you’ve got some water stains on your leather chairs that just won’t come out. It’s also a good idea to use this to clean all of your leather furniture pieces periodically to keep them looking good as new!
Promising review: “Used the microfiber cloth to apply and after the first treatment noted only mild improvement, but after the second treatment (done just after the first treatment dried), the stain was not visible!! I then did the entire chair and the results are great. Advice: Do not scrub the area hard. This may roughen up the leather. Apply lightly and wipe off with another microfiber towel.” —mich
Get it from Amazon for $15.98.
17. A screen-cleaning kit because anyone with a TV knows that fingerprints and dust can collect at an alarmingly fast rate, and this simple kit will keep your screen looking clear, clean, and streak-free 365 days a year.
Promising review: “Every now and then a product comes along and performs SO WELL it’s surprising. THIS is one of those products. I don’t know what they put in this cleaner but it works exceptionally well. Tried it on our big screen (82”) TV and it cleaned some tough stains off and left no streaks, none! Spray on — wipe off! EASY! Tough stains? One of our dogs turns his head back and forth quickly sometimes. When he does he occasionally flings a little saliva that landed on the TV and hardened before I saw it. This made light work of it. Did I mention it doesn’t STREAK!? It is the first glass or screen cleaner I’ve seen that doesn’t streak. So I used it on all the monitors in my home office and again it cleaned exceptionally well leaving no sign of streaks anywhere. I already have a second ‘kit’. This stuff is the bom-diggety of screen cleaners! Very highly recommended!” —D. M. B.
Get the kit (which includes a microfiber cleaning cloth and cleaning solution) from Amazon for $19.97.
18. A pumice stone toilet bowl scrubber so you can finally say goodbye to any rings, calcium buildup, iron and rust that you thought would just be in your toilet…forever. If you have hard water that creates those unsightly rings in your toilet, you’ll want to keep this handy!
Promising review: “I have very hard water that leaves hard water buildup and nasty stains. It’s embarrassing to have guests over because the toilets are so gross! I have tried so many products and cleaning solution — from natural essential oils to harsh chemicals so strong I was light headed for the rest of the day. Well I tried out this pumice stone after reading about it in a BuzzFeed article, and honestly the hype is real! It does take some elbow grease, but the after picture is from only 20 minutes of scrubbing, light enough that I didn’t break a sweat! The stone does get used up, but I think this one should last me a couple of years at least. So if you have embarrassing toilets, try this!” —Stephanie Ray
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
19. Or a fizzing toilet tablet — now you don’t have to spend your Sunday scrubbing all those gross stains in your toilet. All you have to do is drop this in your toilet bowl, let it fizz for a bit, and then lightly brush the sides. All that gunk disappears when you flush!
Pardo Naturals is a Black-owned, woman-owned small business based in Covington, Georgia, that specializes in products designed for people with issues related to sensitive skin.
Here’s what BuzzFeed Shopping’s Melanie Aman says about it: “For all the folks who don’t enjoy cleaning the toilet — myself included — these dissolving tablets make quick work of a grimy bowl. The tablets are a little hard to dislodge from the plastic container (although that does make me feel confident that they’re secure during transit and won’t break; mine all arrived intact!), but once you get one out, you drop it in the toilet and let it do its thing. It’ll start fizzing — just like a bath bomb — loosening any stains and streaks in 10 minutes so they come away with a light brushing. I never let the toilet get too bad (and usually it takes awhile for me to notice any buildup since there are only two people in the apartment), so I can’t vouch for them if you have really set-in hard water stains or haven’t cleaned the commode in six months. But if you’re looking to ditch the harsh cleansers in your toilet cleaning routine, this is a great addition to your lineup.”
Get six tablets from Pardo Naturals for $10.50 (available in seven scents).
20. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to at long last eliminate that heinous smell that comes out of your dishwasher whenever you open it. This will get it back to smelling as fresh and looking as sparkling new as the day you moved in — just make sure to use the cleaning tablet monthly!
Promising review: “After using this product, I am happy to report that my $5 investment saved me over $500. I was ready to replace my dishwasher due to super cloudy glasses, residue, and dishes just not getting clean. Then, I became aware that the water softener was no longer doing its job so I had the rental company replace it. Dishwasher performance improved somewhat. I decided to do two more loads before deciding to purchase a new one. Then I saw a product test review for Affresh. I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway so I added that to my order. When it came, I tossed one of the tablets into the bottom of the full machine per the instructions and ran the regular cycle. I did not expect the results I got! The glassware that I thought was permanently etched and ruined came out like new. Same with cutlery. The difference is unbelievable. I will use this faithfully every month, as recommended. I can even put it on my subscribe and save order so I will get a new pack every six months. I am amazed!” —Sheila
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
21. A cleanser and polishing powder that will transform even the most crusty, burnt, and stained pots and pans you thought you were going to have to throw away. Keep this in your cleaning arsenal because it can also help deep clean stovetops, showers, tile, non-stone countertops, and more.
The cleanser is nonabrasive, bleach-free, and effective on most surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, and outdoors.
Promising review: “As you can see in the photo, it’s safe to say this stuff works. I left it on for a little while, and when I came back, this was the result of less than two minutes of scrubbing!” —Donette
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $9.99.
Check out our full review of the Bar Keepers Friend all-purpose cleanser here!
22. A microfiber window blind cleaner if you’ve been putting off cleaning your dusty blinds because it’s just so dang hard to do! With three blades that clean two blinds at once, you’ll be done in no time and finally be able to cross off the dreaded chore from your to-do list.
This set includes five microfiber duster sleeves you can wash and reuse as well as a tiered plastic base.
Promising review: “OK I’ll be honest, I ordered this because of the price. After reviewing several other options and having been disappointed with previous dusters I’ve had, I figured why spend more money on something that isn’t going to work? So I ordered the least expensive option but WOW does this little tool rock!!!! It’s very easy to use and clean. It does a fantastic job of cleaning and dusting the blinds and gets ALL of the crud off of them. My blinds haven’t been this clean since the day they were first installed. VERY happy with purchase.” —Amazon Shopper
Get the six-piece set from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two handle colors).
23. Cleaning pods to use in your Keurig coffee machine if you notice your morning cup is starting to taste a bit stale and weird lately. Bacteria and mold can actually develop within your coffee maker, so just use this nontoxic, plant-based cleaning pod like you would a regular K-Cup, and you’ll be back in business.
Use these once a month to maintain good hygiene!
Promising review: “It was as easy as making a cup of coffee! Put the pod in the machine, press the serving size button and then rinse it out with a couple more servings of just water and you’re in business. Follow the instructions. You won’t be disappointed. The coffee tasted like it had when I purchased the Keurig. It’s a good price for a good product.” —J. Heaton
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $10.95.
24. A robot vacuum because anything that can do a chore for me is something I’m willing to spend my money on. If you have a dog who constantly sheds, you can set this to run every day to keep up with the tornado of hair your pup’s leaving behind.
Promising review: “Wow… worth the money!!!! Thanks to my mom, ever since I got my Eufy vacuum robot, I was in LOVE!!!! It did an amazing job keeping the house clean. Honestly, I was so impressed with the vacuum. You would think my house was clean, but when I used the vacuum on the house, it picked up so much dirt and junk, it was incredible. What was so astounding about Eufy was it was so quiet and yet, the suctioning power was impressive.” —YKR
Get it from Amazon for $159.99 (available in two colors).
25. Mop slippers you can slide on over your shoes so you can literally dance around your house and still get your cleaning done. It’ll add a bit of ~spice~ to your spring cleaning and beyond!
Promising review: “I loved the fact I could put these on my feet and clean my hard wood floors easily without breaking my arms like I do with the handheld mops. AND they polish the floors so much better than anything else I’ve used! I use the Bruce floor cleaning spray and then slide/dance across the floor to polish. Another perk, you get a great workout from it!!” —B dunn
Get a pack of 10 from Amazon for $14.98.
26. A rubber squeegee brush if you’re always cleaning up your dog’s hair and still feel like you can never get it all. You will be absolutely gobsmacked by how much hair you unearth from the depths of your carpet whenever you use it.
Reviewers suggest using short, quick strokes over your carpet or rug to get the most pet hair out. This broom also works great for collecting pet hair on hardwood floors as the rubber bristles work like a magnet to gather all the hair into one big clump.
Promising review: “Didn’t expect much, just bought this on a whim because on of those ‘Things from Amazon that actually work’ articles you see on social media. Well, I can say that it actually worked perfectly! I thought my carpet was clean because I have a full-size ‘pet’ vacuum, but I can tell that this broom is the only thing able to get deep enough and pull all that hair and dirt out of the fibers. Even works better on my tile floors than a regular broom. It doesn’t kick up dust particles or leave them behind. Also, I feel you can use this instead of your mop since it also has a squeegee and can be cleaned just by rinsing it. So you get a twofer with this.” —Nelio
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
27. A Scrub Daddy — dishes are always going to be a pain in the butt, but this smiling dude helps make the daily chore much more manageable. This high-tech tool becomes a firm sponge under cold water and a soft scrubber under hot water. And it stays odor-free for eight weeks, unlike traditional sponges.
If these sound familiar, it’s because they’ve been featured on Shark Tank!
Promising review: “I don’t have a dishwasher and have used so many products full of promise. THIS however, cleans better than anything I’ve ever used. Goes from scrubbing glass to pans with ease. Gets to the grease, lipstick, baked-on junk, all of it and so easy, no elbow grease required. Does not scratch and rinses clean without much effort. I’m a customer for life! I’ve used the pictured sponge (left) for three weeks and it’s still going strong.” —Denice
Get two sets of three from Amazon for $19.96.
28. Bissell Stomp N’ Go stain lifting pads so you don’t even have to scrub the next time your pet has an accident or you spill a drink on your carpet. All you have to do is place the pad on the stain, stomp down on said pad, and it’ll lift that stain right out of the carpet like ~magic~. This also works on set-in stains, making it great for your annual spring cleaning!
The cleaning formula is actually in the pad already, so you don’t have to even spray anything on the stain!
Promising review: “I never ever write reviews for anything, but I just had to write one for these. We have two dogs and one of them will get sick or have an accident in the house a few times a month. I’ve used all kinds of carpet cleaner as well as the SpotBot, but they never seemed to really get the stains out. I bought these on a whim because I was desperate to find something that might work and guess what? THEY WORKED! No joke, every stain I have put these on has come out of the carpet. I have told everyone I know about these and have heard great things from them as well. If you are on the fence, just give them a try!” —Angela Mimm
Get 20 pads from Amazon for $24.99.
29. A bottle of Star Brite Mold and Mildew Stain Remover especially great for freshening up those lounge chairs that have been sitting outside since last spring and have seen better days. You’ll love how clean this keeps your outdoor furniture as you continue to use it throughout the year!
Promising review: “I don’t often write a review of a product. But this was so impressive, I thought I should let others know. We have a set of vinyl outdoor chairs that were constantly covered with mildew. When we were feeling ambitious, we’d take the time to power wash the chairs, which worked pretty well but was a lot of work. The problem was that a couple of days later, the mildew was back almost as bad a before. With this mildew stain remover, we sprayed the chairs, let them sit a few minutes, and hosed off with a regular garden hose. Easy. And they were cleaner than they ever got using the power washer. When we put the chairs away two months later, they were still clean.” —Christine A. Simonson
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
30. A carpet cleaner for tackling the most intense spills and stains you thought there was no coming back from. Instead of placing a piece of furniture over the stain and forgetting about it, use this miracle cleaner instead!
Promising review: “It’s a miracle in a bottle. My German shepherd mix decided to pull a black fountain pen out of my purse and chew it to pieces on my beige carpet while I was sleeping — this cleaner lifted the stain and now it’s like the devastation my dog caused never happened! As soon as I saw it lifting the ink, I got back on Amazon and bought more bottles. I will never let myself run out of this. I use it in my Bissell carpet cleaner for some crazy good cleaning power. I’ve become that weird lady who goes around singing the praises of a cleaning product. No regrets.” —L. Logan
Get it from Amazon for $7.43.
31. Or Grandma’s Secret to remove any stains on your furniture — this stuff is so good at getting out set-in stains from oil, grease, ink, grass, blood, even pen stains on a white leather couch, as you can see below!
Promising review: “I love this stuff! I stumbled upon it years ago at my local quilt shop of all places. It does exactly what it says it will do, it takes out any stain you throw at it. I was most impressed by how it takes out blood, I had an ‘accident’ in the middle of the night wearing light pink PJs. I had just gotten the PJs from a friend for my birthday and was devastated at the thought of them being ruined. Before washing them (and risking the stain setting), I dabbed a few drops of the spot removal on the spot, scrubbed the stain with an old toothbrush and left it sitting for about a half hour. I did that twice. To say it did a good job on the spot is an understatement; you couldn’t even tell there was a spot to begin with! I call it the little magic in a bottle, it’s a lifesaver! You must buy it, don’t wait.” —Stiixgirl
Get a set of two from Amazon for $9.50.
32. An all-purpose cleaner if you’re looking for one great-smelling product that does it all — it’ll clean floors, counters, walls, windows, tubs, sinks, you name it! The formula is very concentrated, so make sure to dilute with some water before cleaning.
Good Vibes is a Black woman-owned small business run out of Philadelphia that makes an array of plant-based cleaning products.
Get it from Good Vibes for $10.
33. A two-in-one ultra-slim brush and scraper for cleaning those hard-to-reach places like window grooves, shower tracks, and AC vents. You can’t forget that detail work when cleaning!
Promising review: “Perfect little brush to get in the hard-to-clean areas. Used it in the tracks of an old pet door stuffed with dog hair and dander. Shocked at how much gunk came out with this brush. I like how the bristles are longer and can really reach into the nooks and crannies.” —Island Girl
Get it from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in two colors).
34. A dog hair remover that you can run across your clothing, furniture, or bedding to easily pick up all that loose pet hair that’s living rent-free in your home all year long.
With more than 77,000 5-star ratings, the ChomChom pet hair remover is seriously beloved by pet owners. Just use quick, firm strokes over a surface to remove the hair – no batteries or power source required! And it doesn’t use sticky, single-use paper like other lint removers do; when you’re done, just empty out the hair and dust receptacle into the trash can.
Promising review: “Where has this been all my crazy cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired 20-lb. tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it’s snowing – he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It’s absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don’t have a pet. I don’t care, it’s THAT good.” —Dahlia
Get it from Amazon for $26.95.
35. A whirlpool tub jet cleaner — you might not even be aware of the crud that’s built up in your jets until you use this and watch the water turn brown. 🤢
Promising review: “OK I was considering just closing off the jets in my tub because I never could get the ‘gunk’ out. It had never been cleaned before really from the inside. This stuff is AWESOME. I did two runs since I’d never done it before. The first run really did it and the second got just a little more out, but wow. So impressed! I can use my jets again!” —Angela B
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (one bottle does four rinses).
36. A portable, hands-free Bissell SpotBot that will make you feel like you have your own personal cleaning robot. Basically, all you have to do is place it over a stain, turn it on, and sit back and relax as you watch it do its magic.
It also comes with a hose and tool attachment if you’d prefer a more hands-on cleaning session.
Promising review: “I have an older pug and he has always been good, but I knew one day this machine would be brought out. I had it nine months before my first use. He got sick one week, and I literally used the machine about 12 times in a week. All I can say is Bissell knocked it our of the park with this. It’s amazing. It cleans so well. It is the simplest machine I have ever used that does so much. It is well designed. Quick setup. And clean up. It does all the work for you. And it does a fantastic job. I love it. Worth every penny. I’ll never be without one. If you are on the fence, buy it. I can’t believe how good this machine works. And the design is flawless. The tanks are so easy to fill. And clean for storage. And if it can clean 100% of what we had this week. It can clean anything!!! Like it never even happened. Thank you Bissell!!!” —David
Get it from Amazon for $192.
You cleaning up your house this spring (and all year long) with the help of these hard-working cleaning products: