Destiny 2’s favorite arms dealer Xur is on his way to offer a selection of Exotic weapons and armor from his inventory. With Season of the Haunted having some new activities that require heavy firepower, now’s a good time to see what Xur has for sale so that you can triumph in Nightmare Containment on the Derelict Leviathan or in the new Duality dungeon.
This week, you can find Xur on Nessus, in the Watcher’s Grave. For his weapon, Xur is offering Coldheart. Hunters can pick up the Oathkeeper gauntlets; Titans can grab the Ashen Wake gauntlets; and for Warlocks, Xur has the Astrocyte Verse helmet. Legendary Exotics are also on offer, with Hawkmoon having the Hip-fire grip perk this week, while Dead Man’s Tale has Vorpal Weapon.
Xur arrives in the Solar system with Friday’s daily reset at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET and will hang around until the weekly reset at the same time the following Tuesday, so you have until June 7 to pay him a visit and buy anything you’re interested in.
As you land on Nessus and in the Watcher’s Grave area, head forward towards the giant tree on the map. Climb the tree, and you’ll spot Xur near the top. Here’s what he has for sale:
Xur Exotic and Legendary Items
- Exotic Engram – 97 legendary shards
- Coldheart – 29 legendary shards
- Oathkeeper – 23 legendary shards
- Ashen Wake – 23 legendary shards
- Astrocyte Verse – 23 legendary shards
- Hawkmoon – 200 legendary shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Ascendant Shard, 1 Exotic Cipher
- Dead Man’s Tale – 200 legendary shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Ascendant Shard, 1 Exotic Cipher
- Xenology quest – free
- Legendary weapons and armor – 50 legendary shards, 1,000 Glimmer
The original trace rifle, Coldheart set the standard for this weapon class when it was introduced several years ago. Handy for bosses and enemies equipped with Arc-energy shields, Coldheart can melt through the opposition when used properly.
Hunters who enjoy archery will want Oathkeeper, as the main perk of this armor is that it’ll let you charge a bow indefinitely. Perfect for patient predators, especially in Crucible matches where a well-aimed shot can deal major damage to another Guardian.
- Mobility: 3
- Resilience: 10
- Recovery: 17
- Discipline: 9
- Intellect: 8
- Strength: 12
- Total: 59
Titans who enjoy throwing grenades around will want to get their hands on and in the Ashen Wake gauntlets. If you’re specced for fusion grenades, then this Exotic will have you recharging your grenade special more quickly, making this an explosive piece of kit that’s great for PvE.
- Mobility: 9
- Resilience: 8
- Recovery: 18
- Discipline: 13
- Intellect: 2
- Strength: 14
- Total: 64
You’ll need to own the Forsaken expansion or Forsaken pass if you want to acquire this helmet, but it’ll make your Voidwalker Warlock even deadlier. With that Warlock Super active, you’ll be able to not only use Blink more effectively but your weapon will ready up quickly as well and you’ll have full awareness of the battlefield with active radar.
- Mobility: 3
- Resilience: 16
- Recovery: 11
- Discipline: 7
- Intellect: 14
- Strength: 9
- Total: 60
- Lonesome (Sidearm) — Precision frame, Swashbuckler, Outlaw
- False Promises (Auto rifle) — High-impact frame, Threat detector, Sympathetic arsenal
- Chrysura Melo (Auto rifle) — High-impact frame, Ensemble, Harmony
- Long Shadow (Sniper rifle) — Adaptive frame, Firmly planted, Rampage
- Iota Draconis (Fusion rifle) — High-impact frame, Under pressure, Kickstart
- Honor’s Edge (Sword) — Adaptive frame, Burst guard, Energy transfer, Shattering blade
- The Swarm (Machine gun) — High-impact frame, Surplus, Vorpal weapon
- Substitutional Alloy (Shadowkeep)
In addition to a rotating pool of Exotic weapons, Xur has also been offering weapons that were previously locked to seasonal quests–Hawkmoon and Dead Man’s Tale–with each gun having a fresh roll of perks every week.
For those of you looking to grab an Exotic Cipher that can be used to purchase an Exotic weapon from the monument in the Tower, there’s also a lengthy quest that you can acquire from Xur that’ll reward you with one of these rare items.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com