, posted on 14 September 2022 / 1,128 Views
Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Snoozy Kazooo have announced Turnip Boy Robs a Bank for the Xbox One, PC via Steam, and Xbox Game Pass. It will launch in 2023. The game is a sequel to Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.
View the announcement trailer below:
Read details on the game below:
Turnip Boy is ready to commit more felonies in this comedic action-adventure game with roguelite elements. This time the career criminal is teaming up with the fearsome Pickled Gang to plan and execute the weirdest heist of all time! Shake down hostages, steal precious valuables, and explore the deep, dark depths and history of the Botanical Bank.
To pull off the perfect heist, you’ll need to purchase an array of dangerous and wacky tools from the dark web, including a diamond pickaxe, C4, and a radio jammer. However, bank robbing isn’t easy, so be prepared for intense shootouts with security guards, the police, elite swat teams and more.
- A thrilling single-player adventure full of bank robbing, dark web browsing, and fuzz fighting.
- Roguelite elements to turnip the action.
- A big ol’ bank to explore and loot.
- An array of wacky weapons found in the bank.
- Take on whoever the bank throws at you in intense shootouts, from security guards to elite veggie swat teams!
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, including some familiar faces and new citizens with their own stories and problems.
- Earn collectable hats to wear & cassettes with new banger tracks to blast.
- Discover a deeper history of Turnip Boy’s world and how it became what it is.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D’Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012 and taking over the hardware estimates in 2017. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel. You can contact the author on Twitter @TrunksWD.