We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of lightweight legging-style joggers reviewers swear by for perfect Lululemon Align Jogger dupes.
Promising review: “These are literally the best leggings/joggers I have ever owned, and I plan to eventually buy every single color. I originally saw these on TikTok and heard they were like the Lululemon ones but cheaper. I’ve never owned Lululemon leggings, but if they feel anything like these, then I have clearly been missing out. These are soft and absolutely perfect. I love the pockets and jogger style and that they fit like leggings and can be worn to the gym or dressed up with a cute outfit. I need to buy every color of these before they’re gone!” —Courtney
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in women’s sizes XS–XXL and 15 colors).
2. A pair of wireless sleep headphones to play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband so you can enjoy the calm of it all night long. Reviewers also swear by this for meditation and outdoor workouts in the cold!
Promising review: “I saw these on TikTok and since I have so much trouble finding quality headphones I decided to try them. I’m very happy with the sound quality and comfort of these. I’m able to fall asleep to my music or podcast without having to limit myself to sleeping on my back or losing an ear bud in my bed in the middle of the night. It makes working out easier as well. The value is worth the quality. I would recommend.” —Thunder Muffin
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 14 colors).
3. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter you can use to replace all your old gas ones. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so you can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I’m a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I’ve always stuck to extended-arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. You can read my full review of the Leejie electric lighter for more deets!
Promising review: “Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. Knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month.” —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in four colors).
4. A teensy mini waffle maker that will churn out adorably sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles in mere minutes. Psst — if you’re waffling on the waffles, you can also use it for hash browns, paninis, biscuits, and even (gasp) PIZZA. If you can dream it, you can mini waffle it.
Promising review: “Saw it on TikTok and had to get it! I love waffles but I don’t always remember to buy them so I love being able to make them super easily with this mini waffle maker. It’s so easy and convenient for me because I didn’t want anything that would take up too much time and space. It’s perfect. I also used the waffle recipe provided by Dash and its great!” —Ken
Get it from Amazon for $10+ (available in 23 colors).
5. An oh-so-satisfying 1,000-piece Mystic Maze puzzle you may have already seen on TikTok, where lovers of puzzles and magic lore are singing its praises. This whimsically-illustrated, colorful puzzle isn’t just a puzzle, but a journey — there are over 50 easter eggs in it, tons of miniature scenes full of optical illusions and surprises, *plus* a magical twist at the end. You’ll have to solve the puzzle to find out!
You can check out a TikTok of the Mystic Maze puzzle in action (but warning, it will spoil the surprise!).
Promising review: “I bought this as a gift for my husband because he absolutely loves puzzles and magic, so it was a no-brainer! I was honestly way more excited to finish putting this puzzle together than a normal puzzle because I couldn’t wait to see the end result. Blown away. I’m super impressed and will be purchasing a different version. Oh, and they weren’t kidding about the no dust in the box…very pleased with this purchase!” —Nlbrimberry
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
6. A boba tea light complete with ITTY BITTY BOBA on the inside that actually roll around — perfect for anyone who has their local boba place’s menu memorized to a tee.
Check out a TikTok of the boba light in action.
Promising review: “I received this as a holiday gift from a friend and it’s so cute! Definitely recommend for any boba lovers. It fits in with all room decor as it’s pretty minimalist and doesn’t take up too much space.” —phoebe0bumblebee
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $22 (available in three styles).
7. A satin pillowcase to invest in not only for its cooling effect, but the fact that it’s soft on your skin and creates less friction for your hair so that it won’t get as tangled while you sleep. Reviewers also swear by these for helping clear up their acne and love how easy these are to wash while still maintaining their quality.
Kitsch is an LA-based, self-financed, woman-owned small business established in 2010 that specializes in hair accessories.
Check out a TikTok of the Kitsch satin pillowcase in action.
Promising review: “I’m really liking this pillow. I woke up today with nice wavy hair, not dry tangled hair. I’ve been trying to grow out the layer of hair on the top back of my head and it’s been so stubborn! Keeps getting tangled and breaks here and there from bleaching and dye damage, but with this new pillow I notice it doesn’t tangle, which means it can grow right without rubbing and tangling/pulling! So I’m excited to see what happens by the end of summer! Also the pillow is soft and is so much more prettier in person! 😍😍😍💖💖💖” —Amazon Customer 🌷
Get it from Amazon for $19+ (available in two sizes and in 11 styles).
8. A cult-favorite Carhartt beanie, because if you know, you KNOW — when it comes to coziness, warmth, and aesthetic, this beanie has no competition. TBH, you can’t blame reviewers for buying one and immediately coming back for it in multiple colors.
Promising review: “Saw this hat on TikTok and decided to place my order! It can get very cold where I live, especially during morning time when I’m walking my dog. I need to keep my ears warm! The material is so soft, and there are many color options.” —MHF
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 34 colors).
9. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom light for anyone whose little cottagecore heart could use an extra dose of cozy to calm them down.
Check out a TikTok of the mushroom nightlight in action.
Promising review: “I LOVE this night-light. It’s in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on, which is nice because I don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don’t have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night.” —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $6.87.
10. A forever classic Hanes sweatshirt TikTokers especially love for unexpected style combos (and recommend getting oversized to pair with leggings for *maximum* coziness).
Promising review: “I, a 16-year-old girl, got a medium to have an oversized fit. For the people who came here from TikTok: IT’S AWESOME. The material is so soft, and it’s a great price to put together that mini pleated skirt and collar outfit. I ordered the navy blue to see how it would fit first, and I’ll 100% be ordering other colors.” —abby
Get it from Amazon for $12.11+ (available in sizes S–5XL and 17 colors).
11. Dr Teal’s Sleep Spray with melatonin to help wind you down for the night when your unsuspecting circadian rhythms are disrupted by life, by the seasons changing, or any other miscellaneous sleep chaos. All you have to do is spray this on your pillow before bed for a relaxing sleep vibe.
Check out a TikTok of the melatonin spray in action.
Promising review: “A coworker suggested this product because I have a tough time falling asleep and do not want to take sleep meds. This smells incredible and, for me, has really worked. It’s a little shocking actually as I didn’t have big expectations for it. I’m on my second bottle however and both my boyfriend and I really enjoy it.” —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $17.61.
12. A plush blanket reviewers swear by as the ultimate Barefoot Dreams dupe, matching the quality, ridiculous softness, and durability without the big ole yikes of a price tag.
Promising review: “I saw this blanket on TikTok and I have to say I absolutely love it. I washed it several times now and it’s maintained its elasticity and softness after each wash. It’s warm enough but not too hot for a throw. Absolutely recommend this blanket!” —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in 11 styles and two sizes).
13. Or a soft muslin throw blanket for lightweight, cozy warmth for all those winter weekend naps you’ll need to take after long hikes and treks out for PSLs.
Check out a TikTok of the muslin blanket in action.
Promising review: “This blanket is the most amazing thing ever! It is incredibly soft and lightweight. It is warm but not overwhelming. It looks great as a throw for decoration but so comfortable you have to use.” —Fairykisses
Get it from Amazon for $27.91+ (available in 13 colors and six styles).
14. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, because why stop at regular tea and coffee when you can have velvety-soft milk tea and lattes?
Promising review: “So I’ll admit I got this on a whim after a TikTok video, however I’m in love with this thing! It’s so much fun to use and you make your at home drinks feel so much more special. It’s easy to use and froths pretty quickly if you’re on the fence I’d say what are you waiting for buy it already!” —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 39 styles).
15. A nonstick stove top griddle to make it that much easier to fry up bacon, eggs, and pancakes for the ultimate brunch at home.
Check out a TikTok of the stovetop griddle in action.
Promising review: “We’ve been using this griddle every single day. I absolutely love it. So far, the nonstick works just as well as the day we bought it (even after being washed in the dishwasher every single time). It seems to really distribute heat evenly, and I have never had anything stick or burn on it. Mostly we use it for cooking eggs in the morning. We had a big electric griddle but it was so bulky I wanted something I didn’t have to leave out on the counter all the time. This is quickly becoming my favorite pan, and I have been cooking other things on it lately like steaks, chicken and veggies too. Definitely a great buy.” —Rose Siders
Get it from Amazon for $26.14.
16. A record display shelf so you can properly display all your jams as you listen to them and *truly* curate the cozy aesthetic.
Ali Faccenda / BuzzFeed
Check out a TikTok of the record shelf in action.
Record Racks is a Texas-based Etsy shop established in 2015 that specializes in custom record shelves.
Here’s what BuzzFeeder Ali Faccenda has to say about it: This is my second shelf from Record Racks since I moved and had one up on my wall in my childhood bedroom. I originally saw it on someone’s TikTok two years ago and immediately ran to the internet to find it. It’s one of my fave ways to display my records and doubles as a fun wall piece. It’s such a conversation starter and def want to get a bunch of these for my friends for the holidays this year. It easily applies to the wall with command strips (these are provided for you) and your installation is complete!
17. An oversized houndstooth knitted sweater vest that, whoopsy, just became your entire personality. Once you pair this with your favorite tees, turtlenecks, and button-up shirts, there will be no going back.
Check out a TikTok of the houndstooth sweater vest.
Promising review: “Love this! Well worth the price! I paired it with a white turtleneck underneath, but the options are limitless here. Was surprised at the quality of this item. … It’s very soft and thick, which isn’t wasn’t what I expected at all. Would definitely, and might, buy again very soon!” —Amazon Customer
Psst — if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe, you can try this piece out before you buy it!
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–L and 11 colors).
18. A set of extra soft cooling bed sheets so many reviewers with insomnia, night sweats, and overheating issues swear by that you might never consider buying another set of sheets again. Reviewers also are obsessed with how well these sheets wash and maintain quality over time. Bonus? These come in so many colors it’s basically *impossible* not to find one to match your room’s aesthetic.
Sets come with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases (with only one pillowcase included in the Twin size).
Promising review: “These are the real deal!! I found them from a TikTok and my husband actually said after the first night, ‘Let’s just replace all of our sheets with these, they’re so comfortable!’ It’s a beautiful blue and white pattern. They wash well and breathe at night — I am always hot but these stayed cool. Definitely buying more!” —Julia Monroe
Get it from Amazon for $39.97+ (available in sizes Twin—California King and 42 colors).
19. And a set of game-changing cooling “hotel” pillows that a whole bunch of reviewers say helped them get the best sleep of their lives. These are filled with a soft down alternative designed to be extra breathable and to help regulate temperature for relief from night sweats and overheating. A lot of reviewers also swear by them for helping with neck pain because of the “bounce back” nature of the filling.
Bonus: these are fully machine washable!
Promising review: “After looking for pillows everywhere in stores and not being satisfied, I decided to trust a TikTok that I saw featuring these pillows and checked out the reviews here and saw the hype. Decided to trust this hype and order two of my own, and they are SERIOUSLY THE BEST PILLOWS EVER! Trust the reviews. Took two minutes to fluff up to use and both my fiancé and I are having the best sleeps now.” —Ellen
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in two sizes).
20. A beloved corduroy button down, aka a “shacket,” to add an extra cozy layer to your outfits *and* make you so snugglable that you’ll be hugging your own self all day long.
Check out a TikTok of the corduroy shacket.
Promising review: “I love this shirt! It’s slightly longer than I expected but makes a great oversized button up — the material is amazing. I get compliments every time I wear it out. If you want an oversized look, I would order your normal size; if you want a normal look, I would order a size down.” —Courtney
Psst — if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe, you can try this piece out before you buy it!
Get it from Amazon for $35.98+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 41 styles).
21. A simply mesmerizing glass essential oil diffuser and humidifier both for the aesthetic and *also* to combat dryness before it does a number on your skin and sinuses. You can even toggle between seven different lights depending on your vibe.
Check out a TikTok of the diffuser in action.
Promising reviews: “It’s beautiful!! Best oil diffuser I’ve ever had. Everyone is asking me where I got it at. Gives off a lot of mist, makes my whole room smell wonderful, and it’s a great conversation piece. Highly recommend it.” —Danielle Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $29.97+ (available in 17 styles).
22. A heated eye massager with so many bells and whistles, it’s worth the investment and *then* some — not only does it come with five different massage modes and a 15-minute timer, but it has Bluetooth music so you can vibe with your eyes *and* your ears. Reviewers swear by this to help combat eye strain, headaches, puffy under-eye circles, and dry eyes, and insomnia.
Promising review: “I saw this product on one of Amazon’s must-have TikTok videos and I knew I had to get it. It was so worth it — even though price may seem higher compared to other sellers, this is for sure a good investment piece. The quality is top notch, the strap that goes around your head is comfortable, and most importantly, the duration of each mode is long enough that it doesn’t interrupt your rest. I work a 12-hour night shift as a nurse and this technology has helped me get through the night easily👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $62.99 (get this price by clipping the 10% off coupon on the product page; available in two colors).
23. A 3D-printed wearable “chopstick” that has a cult-following among folks who spend a lot of time at their computers. This lets you pluck snacks out of a bowl without getting your greasy fingers on a mouse or trackpad, making it a boon on a stressful screen-heavy day.
Ridha 3D Printing/Etsy
Bonus: This is also a great life hack for anyone with drying nails or manicures they don’t want to mess up!
Ridha 3D Printing is a family-run, Michigan-based Etsy shop established in 2021 that specializes in 3D-printed gadgets and toys.
Promising review: “Perfect for what I wanted it for. Now I can game on my PC and eat snacks without getting my mouse and keyboard dirty! Thank you, such an amazing invention. 😊” —Leilani Calderon
24. Aveeno Calm and Restore Nourishing Oat Cleanser, a milky gel face wash with calming oats and feverfew to add some soothing vibes to your skincare routine. Reviewers love how gentle and moisturizing it is on sensitive skin while still lifting dirt, oil, and makeup at the end of the day.
Promising review: “I have sensitive with combination type skin. Not all sensitive product suits me. I watched TikTok videos and one dermatologist suggested this amazing face wash. I bought and used it. Surprisingly it suits my skin and works nicely. Go for it.” —Aliza Fatema
Get it from Amazon for $9.77.
25. A set of three flameless flickering candles you can control with a remote for the perfect amount of cozy ambience. (Or summon spirits electronically, you do you.)
Check out a TikTok of the flameless candles in action.
Promising review: “I bought the gold glass candle set. It’s almost iridescent gold and looks very elegant. The flame actually moves back and forth. I have mine set to come on in the evening and go off after four hours. The remote allows you to control the brightness of the candle, set a timer for auto on and off, and you can control how bright you want the actual candle inside the glass. I love them and plan to buy the gray glass set for my bedroom. Buy them, you will love them!” —Tammy B.
Get them from Amazon for $20.39+ (available in five styles).
26. A stapleworthy quilted puffer jacket perfect for that cold-but-not-quite-freezing part of the season. Except YOWZA, good luck deciding from all the cute colors it comes in, because I am personally STUMPED.
Check out a TikTok of the puffer jacket.
Reviewers say to size down!
Promising review: “I wore this during a trip to NYC. Temps ranged from the mid 40s to mid 50s, and this kept me warm, was comfy, and was cute with all of my outfits. And the best part: It has ample pocket space, so I didn’t have to carry a clutch!” —Kandace
Get it from Amazon for $54.99+ (get this price by clipping the $5 off coupon on the product page; available in sizes XS–L and 15 colors).
27. A set of heat-safe microwave bowl holders for all your warmed up leftovers and soups — you can pull this right out of the microwave with your bowl without burning your hands, *plus* use them to hold your bowl in your hands or lap while you’re eating (presumably in front of the TV, as one does) without hurting your fingers. Bonus: it also helps keep your food warm for longer!
Check out a TikTok of the microwave bowl holders in action.
Bonus — the insulation of these also keeps cold food like ice cream colder for longer (and helps prevent your fingers from freezing!).
Promising review: “Buy these for yourself and everyone you know. They are soft and fit a variety of sizes of bowls to put under them in the microwave and eat from. My kids love them. We bought some to gift to other people too, and I will get some for my son to use at college. Made of a heavy terry cloth that can be thrown right in the washer when needed. We used towels before under our bowls, but these cradle the bowls so are easier to hold. We bought some bigger plate sizes too.” —Heidi J.
Get a set of four from Amazon for $19.99 (available in four color combos).
28. A sunset lamp so you can curate the vibes once the sun starts going down WAY too early for anyone’s taste. If you’re going to be coated in darkness against your will all winter, might as well make an aesthetic out of it!!
Check out a TikTok of the sunset lamp in action.
Promising review: “This lamp really exceeded my expectations. I bought it on a whim and honestly wasn’t expecting that much, but I’m really happy with it. Feels like it’s made of durable, quality material and emits a strong light, but it’s not too bright — I use it in the evenings when I’m trying to wind down before bed and it’s bright enough to light up my room without feeling like it’s going to mess up my sleep cycle. Highly recommend — really does feel like you’re watching a lovely sunset :)” —amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in two styles).
29. A baby Nessie tea infuser for all your loose leaf teas so you can make them in the freshest, most delicious, and frankly most adorable way tea can possibly be made.
Check out a TikTok of the tea infuser in action.
Promising review: “I’ll start by saying that this is so stinking cute! I love it and I mostly bought it for that reason. No shame in admitting that. However, that being said, it works well too! It does not feel cheap and seems to have been made pretty well. It was a great purchase in my book.” —Jesica
Get it from Amazon for $16.95 (available in four styles).
30. A pair of horizontal glasses, because not being able to read or watch Netflix without starfishing on your bed feels like a scam. Now you can out-scam it.
Promising review: “I saw these on a couple of TikTok videos and immediately bought them. They are literally the best thing I’ve ever bought. I was scared they wouldn’t fit over my glasses but they do just fine. I use them to read, watch TV, and scroll through my social media all while lying down. Such a great buy!” —Kivy
Get them from Amazon for $14.88.
31. A pair of TikTok-viral cargo pants perfect for anyone who is a fan of the oversized fit, and even *more* perfect for anyone who is devout in the Church of Things with Many Pockets.
Check out a TikTok of the cargo pants.
Promising review: “I saw these on TikTok, and I LOVE them. They fit so well. I’m 5’4″ and 130 pounds, and I got a size 29, and they fit perfect. Loose, but not too loose, and extremely comfy. They come down just below the ankle, so they’d pair perfect with a pair of Jordans or Dunks. Also comes with an adjustable tie on the waist to fit as you need, same around the ankle.” —annabella Gambone
Psst — if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe, you can try this piece out before you buy it!
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in men’s sizes 27–44 and 45 colors).
32. A gentle bubbly clay mask designed to help remove blackheads and minimize the appearance of pores, but most importantly to let you cosplay as a happy lil’ cloud.
Check out a TikTok of the foaming mask in action.
Promising review: “I love this stuff! I received some for a gift and then purchased it for my daughter from Amazon. It feels like a clay mask going on, and then starts bubbling and turns to a thinner substance when it’s done. I feel like it is very gentle on my face. My skin feels amazing after I wash it off. It feels like I used moisturizer, even though I did not. I hear that these masks are very popular in Japan.” —L. Shea
Get it from Amazon for $13.50+ (available in packs of one, two, and three).
33. A set of corduroy pillow covers so you can switch up the color accents on your bed or cozy up your old reading chair (which, thanks to these, just became your napping chair).
Check out a TikTok of the corduroy pillow covers in action.
Promising review: “Yesssssss!!! Soft, good quality material, beautiful color, fits perfectly and it was ‘assembled’ VERY easily. I ended up purchasing four more after my first order of two. FANTASTIC PRODUCT. Oh! And the lines don’t mark up your face. Sure, there are times I fall asleep and don’t make it to my bed. I was worried that the corduroy would leave embarrassing lines but NOPE. All good. So go ahead and fall asleep or send your partner or yourself to the couch if you want some sleep (mine snores 🙄) — they are very comfortable!” —Joanna C.
Get them from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in 31 colors and seven sizes).
If you’re looking for affordable pillow inserts to match the covers, you can buy a set of two 18×18 hypoallergenic pillow inserts on Amazon for $16.99.
34. A moon lamp for the ultimate ~chilling at home~ vibes, so you can pretend you’re out without actually being out on the town.
Check out a TikTok of the moon lamp in action.
UMMMM I bought this because it was on one of Amazon’s top selling products pages for so long that I was like “Why are people so obsessed with this moon!!” And now, my friends, I know. First of all, it really does look hyper realistically like a small moon and adds a chill vibe wherever you plant it. But it’s also just so soothing to watch and have in the periphery. You can control dozens of different colors for it and either keep it on those colors or have them alternate, fade quickly, or fade gradually. It’s super easy to charge and controlled by a remote, so you can move it off its stand and have it light up wherever you want. These days I tend to turn it on for my designed ~me time~ night every week, in which I will light a candle, pour a glass of red wine, read a romance novel, and, of course, light my lil’ moon. Definitely one of my favorite “the internet made me do it” purchases.
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in seven sizes).
35. A mess-free microwave s’mores maker engineered with a well of water that ensures the marshmallow and chocolate melt at the same time (and don’t overflow!), giving you ooey gooey perfection that will make your tastebuds weep.
Promising review: “This is a very cute gadget. I saw this on a TikTok and fell for it lol. I’m glad I did. My kids and I have so much fun making instant s’mores. They’re done in about 30–40 seconds with literally no clean up. The marshmallow doesn’t melt over so you basically can just run hot water over it to remove a few crumbs from crackers and be done.” —Shawna G.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.