Those who keep up their sense of humor through all kinds of experiences can boost their resilience and improve their mental health, a study says. Thankfully, whether they know about this or not, tons of people still manage to have a positive outlook on life. Their posts on social media reflect that, and it’s inspiring and hilarious to see.
Bright Side now introduces you to a few folks who radiate happiness through the ups and downs.
1. “When someone tells me I wear too much makeup”
2. “Got a pic with Santa and he said I was too big. We compromised.”
3. “Used my phone’s red-eye elimination feature and I think my freckles confused it.”
4. “Playing around with my 2-month-old beard and my 8-year-old son”
5. “How my girlfriend slices onions”
6. “My daughter is selling chocolate for a fundraiser. I told her to leave me a note to remind me to grab a box to sell at work.”
7. “Doodled out some faces I see in my shower tile every day.”
8. “Today, I witnessed the miracle of birth on the way home from work.”
9. “Our IT guy just sent us a picture of him in his youth. Some people are destined.”
10. “I just started a new job where I (Annie) sit between an Ann and an Anna. So I cross-stitched a direction sign.”
11. “When I’m too cool to follow instructions”
12. “My boyfriend wore a mustache and a vintage style swimsuit the ENTIRE time we were at a waterpark.”
13. “They should’ve been more specific when they said to bring a mask.”
14. “Got my hair cut and ended up looking like Garth from Wayne’s World.”
15. “Decided to spoof my son’s Facebook profile photo.”
Do you consider yourself to be a funny person? What’s your best joke? We’ll be searching the comments for good laughs!