And, no, not every single one is floral print.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini dress with gorgeous ruffled sleeves and eyelet lace you won’t be able to resist adding to your already-too-full shopping cart.
2. A flirty dress with a tie front and spaghetti straps you’ll love so much that you’ll want it in every single color.
Promising review: “Love this dress. Pro tip: If you want your bust to look even better in the dress, get a push-up adhesive bra. Pull the ties across each other over the connecting part of the bra, and use two safety pins to hold [it] in place. THEN tie.” —Kay
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 30 styles).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Wardrobe, so you can give it a trial run if you’re a member!
3. A mini wrap dress featuring boho vibes you can keep on deck for that rogue spring day where it’s suuuuper warm before it dips back to moderate temps the next day.
Amazon customers have noted this dress runs small, so go up a size before purchasing!
Promising review: “Love the colors in this dress! It’s super cute and easy to dress up or down. Is a true wrap dress, a good length, not see through, and not too low cut! Lightweight and perfect for summer!” —Olivia Noles
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 10 styles).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Wardrobe, so you can give it a trial run if you’re a member!
4. A romantic cottagecore number that, while it looks fancy and mesmerizing, is actually super lightweight and comfortable for a variety of seasons.
Simple Chics Boutique / Etsy
Simple Chics Boutique is a Columbia, South Carolina–based small business featuring gorgeous clothing, accessories, and home accents.
Get it from Simple Chics Boutique on Etsy for $43.20 (available in sizes S–XL and five colors).
5. A high-neck spaghetti strap number you can dress up with glitzy accessories for a fabulous wedding guest look or wear as is to Sunday brunch.
Promising review: “I bought this to wear to a wedding and it was a knockout. It washes well and the pockets are a major plus, I didn’t even bother carrying a purse. The straps are a little weird with where they hit under your arms but that might just be me. Still a great party dress!” —paulrmol
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 17 styles).
6. A wrap dress that’ll have you looking so ~chill~ no one will think twice about the fact you scored this dress on Amazon for less than $50 when they catch a glimpse of you struttin’ your stuff.
Promising review: “I don’t normally write reviews for clothes off of Amazon, but good lordy I am so in love with this dress, I just HAVE to!! I am IN LOVE and am wishing it was warmer weather so I could wear it out and about! First, it is a true wrap dress in that you feed one side through the other, therefore you can adjust how tight or loose it is. Modest? Show some cleavage? Up to you! 😍 Second, it is the PERFECT length for me. Lastly, normally a short ruffle sleeve doesn’t fall right on me and makes me look like a football player… these fall immaculately fluttery on me. All in all, I freaking love this dress! And was not prompted in any way to provide a review but felt so compelled when I tried it on! If you are on the fence like I have been for over a year, GET IT!!” —Jess
Get it from Amazon for $29.74 (available in sizes S–2XL and 18 styles).
7. An ombre mini dress for any Taylor Swift fan looking to live out their Lover era or, honestly, anyone looking to make a perfect pastel statement this spring.
Get it from Eloquii for $139.94 (available in sizes 14–24).
8. A loose-fitting maxi dress so versatile, you’ll easily be able to rock it at brunch or at the beach (once the weather warms up, of course).
Promising review: “Love this dress. I have a few different colors. They can be worn casually, or dressed up with accessories. The material is soft and silky. Washes nice, I wash mine in the machine on cold and hang to dry, they still look new after several washes. This dress is definitely made for taller women, I’m 5’8″ and I tie the front in a knot, the back still slightly touches the ground…but I like it that way.” —Michelle Castillo
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 42 styles).
9. A tie-dye mini dress with a dreamy lightweight feel you’ll love wearing over a bralette or a bathing suit. IDK about you, but just looking at it has me dreaming of a much-needed tropical vacay.
Coco De Chom
Coco De Chom is a mother-and-daughter–owned small business based in Dallas, Texas that sells lovely apparel and accessories that have been crafted by Thai artisans. The duo donates a portion of sales to purchase schoolbooks and writing materials for Thai children as well as masks and medicines for Thai people.
Promising review: “This dress is not only well made and exactly like the website, the material is soft and delicious! The packaging was as pretty as the dress (it was sealed with an adorable sticker). The tag on the dress was also sweet and there was a beautiful little bracelet trinket that arrived with it that was so pretty I’m beside myself! Such details and sweet gestures. Shipping/Delivery was seamless.” —Maritza
Get it from Coco De Chom for $56.95 (available in one-size).
10. A spaghetti-strap gingham dress for a picnic-perfect look at all times. Do you hear that? It’s Dorothy applauding your style.
Promising review: “This dress is cute!! The lace-up option in the back makes the dress actually fit my waist while the skirt part covers the rest of me. The straps are also adjustable which makes it all the easier to select a size. I think the material is actually very breathable and perfect for the summer. Lastly, this dress doesn’t fly up around a fan or from a gust of wind. It stays in place, covering the goodies, instead of flying up and exposing everything. Overall great product. I want it in every color!” —Rori
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and seven colors).
11. A pastel maxi dress with puffy sleeves that’ll make you feel like you’re the lead in a classic fairytale that starts with “Once upon a time there was a fabulously dressed maiden.”
This is a great dupe for the more expensive ~Nap Dresses~ that have gained popularity in the last year!
Promising review: “Ethereally beautiful!! This dress is absolutely LOVELY. It’s so lightweight, breezy, and comfortable. It fits perfectly, and the bodice has plenty of stretch so if you’re in between sizes, you could go either way. I actually sized down because I wanted to wear it on the shoulders and didn’t want the sleeves slipping off, but I didn’t have an issue with that at all. It’s wrinkly when it arrives, but a quick steam makes it look so much nicer and more expensive than it is. I got the sage green color and it’s not see-through, it’s beautiful. (I actually returned it in favor of a color I thought I’d wear more, but if green is your fave then you’ll love it). Get this dress!” —Laura
Get it from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and nine colors).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Wardrobe so you can give it a trial run if you’re a member!
12. A tweed shift dress you’ll be thrilled to have on deck when you get the call it’s time to return to the office. That cute co-worker you’ve been flirting with via email since working from home? You’ll blow them away with your fashion sense once they see you again IRL.
Promising review: “So cute — I get so many compliments on this! Even friends ask to borrow it! Works great by itself or with a blazer. Only complaint is that it could be a little longer, as sizing up would make it baggy. Great for winter or summer and the pockets are perfect!” —Virginia Redgate
Get it from Amazon for $38.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and two styles).
13. A maxi dress, in case you’ve ever wanted to feel like a Disney princess — doesn’t the blue one have Belle-strolling-through-the-village vibes???
Any Size / Etsy
Any Size is a small business that makes beautiful tailored garments to fit any size! They recommend dry-cleaning this dress, but just look at it — it’s so worth it.
Promising review: “Gorgeous fall dress! So generous in material. Perfectly sewn! Thank you for excellent service!” —shirleysullivan
Get it from Any Size on Etsy for $39.70+ (available in sizes S–6XL and 27 colors).
14. A midi dress with bohemian vibes that’ll help you embrace every sunny, warm weather day that comes your way.
Heather Braga / BuzzFeed
I wore this dress to my sister-in-law’s socially distanced bridal shower — it was a hit! I’m about 5’1″ and I didn’t have to worry about hemming this dress at all. I’m *very* busty and went with the medium — it was a bit taught over my chest but the button loops were very forgiving so it didn’t create that awkward this-top-is-too-tight look. Highly recommend!
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in sizes S–XL and six styles).
15. A short-sleeve patterned dress that’ll make you look as fresh as a field of daisies — quite literally.
Promising review: “Adorable little dress! Very well-made. It’s double-lined. The length, fabric, and cut is beautiful. Perfect for spring!” —Lauren Fuquay
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes S–2XL and nine colors).
16. A mini dress with playful bows in the back, so cute Little Bo Peep would likely abandon her sheep to grab her credit card and buy it.
Get it from Eloquii for $99.95 (available in sizes 14–28 and three colors).
17. A stylish dress featuring a double-tiered skirt you won’t be able to stop yourself from twirling around in.
Promising review: “I absolutely love this dress — so much so that I bought it in three different colors. It’s so comfortable and the length and flow is perfect. If you want more length and/or are between sizes, I’d recommend sizing up.” —Taylor
Get it from Amazon for $29.98 (available in sizes S–2XL and 39 colors).
18. A tulip-hemmed sheath dress that’ll look so chic with those new shoes you just picked up. Don’t you just love an outfit you can wear with sneakers, sandals, or boots?
Promising review: “This dress is phenomenal. Not see through at all (I did buy black, though), and it is lined. It’s also extremely comfortable. I plan to dress it both up and down either for work or casual outings. I’ll admit I was skeptical, but I definitely won’t be returning this dress. And, as many have stated, it looks much more expensive than what it goes for. I do recommend going with your normal size. I can typically fit into both an S and an M, but M is my usual size for most clothing and this dress fit great. Was not too tight at all, I fear a small would have been clinging to me.” —KG
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 22 styles
19. A midi swing dress covered in florals because it’s more than OK to embrace the florals-for-spring mood even if it *isn’t* considered groundbreaking. Live your life!!!
Emma Lord / BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord excitedly texted me the moment she decided to treat herself to this adorable dress — and I think we can all agree (based on the photo above) it was a great choice! It quite literally screams “spring is here!” and I truly adore it (as does she!). The print is also available as a maxi skirt, a mini dress, and a maxi dress!
Promising review: “Love everything about this dress. The shape, the colors, the length, and the look. Works so well for me — I wish it came in several colors.” —Glenn C
Get it from Old Navy for $40 (available in sizes XS–2XL, 2X–4X, and regular, tall, and petite lengths).
20. An off-the-shoulder dress with a stunning scalloped hem you’ll want the whole world to see (good thing we have Instagram — snap one pic and they can!).
Promising review: “I always get nervous when purchasing clothing on Amazon, but was very happy with this purchase. The material is a decent weight and the cut outs at the bottom of the dress are done nicely. I’m 5-foot-5 and the dress hits just above my knees, which is a perfect length. I don’t like my clothes tight, so purchased a 3X. It’s loose and flowy and hangs just right. Overall, I’m very happy with the dress. I would go a size up depending on your shape and how you like your clothes to hang.” —Kathryn Mathewson
Get it from Amazon for $14.08+ (available in women’s sizes 0X–4X and 22 styles).
21. A floral lace dress for when you finally convince your friends to let you host a Bridgerton-worthy ball.
22. A perfectly purple maxi that just looks like it would make you feel easy and breezy even when the weather is nothing but that.
Petal & Pup
Get it from Petal & Pup for $62 (available in sizes 0–12).
23. A darling floral maxi dress you can use as an excuse to run into a field while scream-singing “the hills are aliiiiiive with the sound of musiiiic.”
Did I mention it has POCKETS?!
Promising review: “First I got the yellow-flowered print — it fits perfectly on the shoulders and it’s easy to slip on. It feels as if I’m wearing air! Or have become a billowing cloud. The pattern is very pretty, combining yellow, black, and white — unusually remarkable. It’s been remarked on favorably every time I wear it. My husband loves it, strangers come up to admire it, and, most importantly, I love the way it makes me feel and look. I live in a hot summer climate and this dress meets the challenge. I liked it so much I’ve also gotten the red (I usually look horrid in red, but this one works) and am awaiting the blue. I wouldn’t usually go this wild on spending but the cost of each dress is so low I’m stocking up. Added note: It washes well.” —Charlotte O. Lowe
Get it from Amazon for $16.77+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 44 colors).
24. A tiered two-toned midi dress for anyone who has always wanted to channel the salsa dancing emoji 💃 but knows a more casual version is much more their vibe. See, we can have it all!
25. A button-up shirt dress that’ll make you look extremely put together even if in reality you’ve already dropped your coffee immediately after buying it and locked yourself out of your apartment.
26. A mesh short-sleeve A-line dress complete with cute bow tie detail to take it to the ~next level~ — it comes in so many colors you can buy ’em all and make it your go-to outfit for all of the spring/summer weddings coming down the pipeline.
Promising review: “It was the perfect dress to wear to dinner and unexpectedly be proposed to! It is so pretty and delicate looking. The fit is so comfortable!” —shatishca sharp
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes XL—4XL and eight colors)
27. A basic shirtdress that’ll become your springtime uniform — you can rock it with a denim jacket and sneakers on chillier days or wear it as is with your fave sandals when the sun really makes its presence known.
Promising review: “I got this when we were working from home. It feels like you are wearing your pajamas but looks great! It’s a great value for money.” —ina
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 45 styles).
FYI, if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe you can give this a spin before you buy it!
28. An open-back beauty you’ll feel absolutely elegant in whether you wear it to a dinner date or for a stroll on the beach. The ruffles at the bottom are simply *everything*.
Promising review: “I have been wanting this same dress from Free People but it was $118. I was leery about this considering it was much cheaper in cost but it is PERFECT! It fit absolutely perfectly. Great length too. Keep in mind you can’t wear a bra with it and if you are larger-busted (I’m small, an A cup) then it may fit totally different. It’s thin and lightweight but with skin-colored undies, I had no problem with lines or visibility. I’m considering buying it in another color.” —Bullitt02797
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 24 colors).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Wardrobe so you can give it a trial run if you’re a member!
29. A chambray button-front midi number that’ll look darling with a chunky sweater on chillier spring days and transition flawlessly into your summer wardrobe.
Get it from Torrid for $51.67 (available in sizes M–L and 1X–6X).
30. A square-neck balloon-sleeve dress you can count on to make you feel like royalty every time you step out in it — and just think of how cute it’ll look with a pair of chunky sandals!
Shopping Editor Elizabeth Lilly owns this in green and here’s what she has to say about it:
“I get compliments on this dress every time I wear it and people are always surprised when I tell them I snagged it from Amazon. I was mulling over a pricier, shorter, fluffier, i.e. less practical dress that’s been haunting me on Instagram. But this helped satisfy that shopping craving.”
Promising review: “It’s super cute, comfortable, and I received a ton of compliments on it. I ordered a medium but could have gone with a small. Ordering another color because I liked it so much.” —Amber Nelson
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 10 colors).
31. A rainbow striped dress with a vintage feel to it that’ll help you manifest warm weather and likely bring back fond memories of walking along a boardwalk while eating an ice cream cone.
Mr Water New York on Etsy
Mr Water New York is a New York-based small business that sells stylish fashion options (many are vintage-inspired!)
Promising review: “I absolutely love this dress!! I get so many compliments when I wear it and it’s truly one of a kind.” —Victoria Kennedy
Get it from Mr Water New York on Etsy for $89 (available in sizes S–XL).
32. A satin slip dress covered in butterflies you might want to pair with combat boots for an outfit Olivia Rodrigo would certainly approve of — bonus points if you already have concert tickets, since now you’ll have the perfect thing to wear to her show!
Lisa Says Gah
Lisa Says Gah is a woman-owned small business that sells products created and designed by independent artists and designers.
Get it from Lisa Says Gah for $168 (available in sizes XS–3XL).
33. And, of course, a Hill House Home Nap Dress you’ve likely been debating treating yourself to forever. Take this as your sign to doooooo itttttt! They’re adorable, won’t go out of style, and perfect for spring!
Hill House Home
If you’re lucky enough to already own the classic Nap Dress, then you might want to check out their new Kaleidoscope Collection for something a little different!
Promising review: “The Ellie Nap Dress is perfection! After about a year of Instagram telling me I needed a Nap Dress, I finally took the leap after having an emergency appendectomy. The dress was so comfy for recovery… and just about everything else! I own about a dozen of them now (and counting…). I’ve worn my Ellies for napping (duh), to work basically every day, out for girls’ night, around the town in NYC, on airplanes, on the beach in Aruba, etc. It’s perfect for just about any occasion, and SO, SO comfortable!” —Michelle
Get it from Hill House Home for $150 (available in sizes 2XS–2XL and nine styles).
Actual footage of me coming out of my winter hibernation just to wear fun spring dresses:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Photo Credit: Pixabay