A pair of title fights headlines a big pay-per-view from Arizona
UFC is ready for its next PPV — and in front of a live audience. UFC 263 heads to Glendale, Arizona on Saturday night with a loaded fight card for the occasion. A middleweight title fight sits at the top with champion Israel Adesanya taking on challenger Marvin Vettori. The pair met once before in April 2018 with Adesanya earning a split decision victory, ironically enough in this exact same arena.
But that’s not all. The co-main event features another rematch with a title on the line as flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo takes on Brandon Moreno. The two met last December and fought to a draw, thanks in part to Figueiredo losing a point for a low blow. Now, the pair of 125-pounders will run it back in the hopes of producing another instant classic.
Can’t get enough boxing and MMA? Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news.
The card also marks the return of fan favorite Nate Diaz. The Stockton, California, native is back in action against arguably his toughest test in years when he takes on Leon Edwards at welterweight. Edwards is arguably the top contender at 170 pounds right now, but has had trouble getting opponents to agree to face him. Now, he could be one win away from securing that coveted shot at champion Kamaru Usman.
It’s going to be a busy week around Arizona with so much happening. Stay tuned to CBS Sports for the latest news, updates and rumors surrounding UFC 263 on Saturday night.
Here’s the complete fight card to date with the latest odds from William Hill Sportsbook.
UFC 263 fight card, odds
- Israel Adesanya (c) -260 vs. Marvin Vettori +210, middleweight championship
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) -220 vs. Brandon Moreno +180, flyweight championship
- Leon Edwards -550 vs. Nate Diaz +400, welterweight
- Belal Muhammad -220 vs. Demian Maia +180, welterweight
- Jamahal Hill -300 vs. Paul Craig +240, light heavyweight
- Drew Dober -150 vs. Brad Riddell +125, lightweight
- Eryk Anders -150 vs. Darren Stewart +125, light heavyweight
- Joanne Calderwood -140 vs. Lauren Murphy +120, women’s flyweight
- Movsar Evloev -240 vs. Hakeem Dawodu +200, featherweight
- Pannie Kianzad -200 vs. Alexis Davis +170, women’s bantamweight
- Matt Frevola vs. Terrance McKinney, lightweight
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Priscila Cachoeira, women’s bantamweight
- Steven Peterson -120 vs. Chase Hooper +100, featherweight
- Fares Ziam -135 vs. Luigi Vendramini +115, lightweight
- Carlos Felipe -175 vs. Jake Collier +150, heavyweight
UFC 263 info
- Date: June 12
- Location: Gila River Arena — Glendale, Arizona
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
- How to watch: ESPN+ PPV
UFC 263 Countdown