– Eight Stellantis women technical business leaders earn recognition at annual Women of Color STEM conference
– Conference honors significant career, technical and community achievements of women of color
– Company and employees consistently earn important recognition from professional and diversity-centered organizations
Auburn Hills, Mich. – WEBWIRE – Friday, October 7, 2022
Eight Stellantis technical women business leaders received honors for their career, technical and community achievements at the Women of Color STEM DTX Conference in Detroit, October 6-8.
The Women of Color STEM Conference honors the significant achievements of women in STEM and ensures that the accomplishments of outstanding women in technical fields are highly visible to industry professionals, government officials and students.
The Stellantis women earned Women of Color Technology All-Star and Technology Rising Star Awards, which recognize accomplished professionals who have demonstrated excellence in the workplace and in their communities.
“Stellantis long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion, and to recruit and develop diverse talent, is embedded in our purpose and values and ensures our products exceed the expectations of all of our customers, said Lottie Holland, vice president of diversity, inclusion, engagement and EEO compliance, Stellantis North America. Our leadership team is proud that our women technical leaders are regarded consistently among our countrys most promising and influential professionals in their fields.
Stellantis 2022 Technology All-Star and Rising Star Award recipients:
- Linda Castaneda, planning manager, Ram ProMaster electric vehicle
- Anu Cheema, business process manager, warranty systems
- Lei Chen, business process manager
- Sharon Doss, Project Manager, Mopar Vehicle Protection
- Bhargavi Krishnaprasad, fleet leader and project manager
- Danielle McPherson, exterior production studio engineer
- Rashmi Persaud, senior engineer, advanced electrical
- Karthy Unnikrishnan, customer care operations, buyback and regulatory compliance
In addition to Women of Color, Stellantis employees continue to earn important technical and professional recognition from leading organizations and media, including Inforum, Society of Automotive Engineers, Automotive News U.S. and Canada, Savoy magazine, Supply & Demand Chain Executive, DBusiness and Brand Innovators, reflecting the companys strong commitment to recruiting and developing diverse talent.
In 2022, Stellantis compiled an impressive list of corporate diversity leadership awards and acknowledgments, including:
- Noteworthy and No. 3 Top Supplier Diversity rating from Diversity Inc
- LATINA Style magazines list of Top 50 Companies for Latinas to Work
- Winds of Change magazines list of Top 50 workplaces for recruiting and supporting the careers of Indigenous STEM professionals
This also includes a 5-star rating for Governance from the Hispanic Association for Corporate Responsibility, a top score on the Disability Equality Index administered by Disability:IN and The American Association of People with Disabilities, and the Above and Beyond Award from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.
Women of Color STEM Conference
Since 1995, Women of Color magazines annual STEM Conference has been the premier forum of choice for recognizing the significant contributions by women in STEM fields. The conference offers both valuable career networking opportunities and hosts prestigious award ceremonies, which have earned widespread praise. Attendees have the opportunity to meet and learn from executives representing Fortune 500 companies that are committed to diversity and to the advancement of women in the workforce.
Stellantis North America
Stellantis (NYSE: STLA) is one of the worlds leading automakers and a mobility provider.In North America, its best known for producing and selling vehicles in a portfolio of iconic and award-winning brands such asJeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Alfa Romeo and Fiat.Powered by its diversity, Stellantis leads the way the region and the world move aspiring to become the greatest sustainable mobility tech company, not the biggest, while creating added value for all stakeholders as well as the communities in which itoperates. For more information, visitwww.stellantis.com.
Follow company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Company website: www.stellantis.com
( Press Release Image: https://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/8/295220/295220-1.png )
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.