A new GamesBeat event is around the corner! Learn more about what comes next.
People love to buy Zelda games, even when it’s a remaster of one of the less-beloved entries in the series. We talk about that and July’s best-selling games during this week’s GamesBeat Decides podcast.
We go on to discuss those rumors of a Grand Theft Auto trilogy remaster, we learn that Coke Zero Sugar has a messed up name in Australia, and we talk about some of those upcoming Nintendo indie games.
Also, GamesBeat editors Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti answer listener questions. Join us, won’t you?
- Join the podcast’s Discord server
- Jeff Grubb’s Twitter
- Mike Minotti’s Twitter
- Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube (subscribe and ring the bell)
- Subscribe to the RSS
- Listen on Anchor.fm
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Find past episodes here
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties