,September 15, 2021
Maria’s Chewy Chocolate Fudge Brownies | Pana Organic
The Pana Organic baking range is made from the same quality, plant-based, organic goodness the community has come to know and love. It is an entirely guilt-free, gluten-free range of baking essentials for you to create the most drool-worthy vegan treats. It includes 100 per cent cacao powder and bite-sized baking chocolate pieces in four irresistible flavours. Mix it. Melt it. Bake it. Love it.
Maria’s Chewy Chocolate Fudge Brownies
If “chewy chocolate fudge” didn’t get you over the line, then maybe the fact that these brownies are organic, plant-based and guilt-free will! Rich cacao combined with dark-chocolate pieces makes these a luscious delight.
Makes: 16 pieces
- 180g butter of choice, melted
- 150g apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp salt
- 210g coconut sugar
- 60g Pana Organic 100% Cacao Powder
- 200g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 75-135g Pana Organic Chocolate Pieces, roughly chopped
- Pana Organic Frozen Dessert, to serve
- Fresh berries, for topping
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Line a 20mm × 20mm square baking tin with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and add in your apple sauce and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, add butter to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Gently fold through your chosen chocolate pieces and save some to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into tin and bake for approximately 30 minutes at 180ºC.
- Top with your favourite Pana Organic Frozen Dessert with fresh berries for extra deliciousness.
Dreamy White Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
Recipe / Pana Organic
Mouth-watering bites of rich nuttiness coated in delectably sweet white chocolate. It’s what dreams are made of.
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- ½ cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- Chocolate Outer
- 2 cups Pana Organic White Chocolate Pieces
- Soak the dates in hot water for 15 mins, remove dates and reserve water.
- Add the date-soaked water, dates and coconut oil to a blender and process into a thick paste.
- Transfer your paste to a bowl, add the sea salt, almond flour and coconut. Using your hands, work into a moist cookie dough.
- Press into the bottom of a small, lined bread pan. Place in the fridge to set for minimum 2 hours.
- To make the middle layer, add all ingredients to a small pot and over low heat, melt everything together, stirring continuously using a spatula. Pour mixture over your base and return to the fridge to set.
- Once set, use a knife to carefully flip the chilled mixture out of the tin. Trim the sides for more even-looking bars then use a sharp knife to cut 10 pieces. Return to the fridge.
- For the chocolate outer, place the white chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl and set over a pot of simmering water, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and allow to cool and thicken for 5–10 mins.
- Remove bars from the fridge and, using a fork, dip each one into the chocolate. Place on a wire rack to set for 1–2 hours.
- Note: Your bars will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, but we doubt they will stick around that long!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
Recipe / Pana Organic
Sweet meets salty, indulgent meets irresistible, truffles meet tastebuds. These little bliss balls are the perfect guilt-free treat. Why stop at one?
- 1½ cups Medjool dates
- ¾ cup almonds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp Pana Organic 100% Cacao Powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 packet Pana Organic Salted Caramel Pieces
- Blend the Medjool dates in a food processor until you achieve a sticky paste. Set aside.
- Add the almonds and hemp seeds to a food processor and process into a fine meal.
- Add in the date paste, half the desiccated coconut, cacao powder and sea salt and process until the mixture morphs into a dough.
- Using wet hands, roll dough into approx. 10 balls. If you want to be precise, you can weigh your dough portions. Place in the fridge to set.
- To make the chocolate coating, melt the salted caramel pieces in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring continuously. Ensure the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Remove from heat and whisk until silky. Let sit for 5 mins. Remove balls from the fridge and using a fork, dip each one into the chocolate. Place on a wire rack to set.
- Note: If you can wait, truffles are best placed in the fridge for 1–2 hours. Then you can devour them!
For more information visit pana-organic.com
Beat the winter chills with these deliciously warming treats, made with Organic Merchant’s Spirit Dust to give your body the…
These mini gluten-free chocolate cakes offer a healthier alternative to sweet treats, using unrefined sweetener for a beautiful caramel flavour.