Floor 11 of the Spiral Abyss is where the true challenge of Genshin Impact begins. Every Genshin Impact update sees a change in the Spiral Abyss, the game’s most challenging endgame content. Each floor of the Abyss pits you against waves of enemies against the clock. Defeat these enemies as quickly as you can to earn the most rewards possible.
Each Spiral Abyss update grants a unique buff to help you out in your battles. This update is the Blessing of the Abyssal Moon: Terminal Moon. This buff has the following effect:
“After the active character’s Normal, Charged, or Plunging Attack deals DMG to an opponent, the character will gain a 10% corresponding Elemental or Physical DMG bonus of that attack for 4s. This effect can be triggered once every 1s. Max 6 stacks. It will be removed when the character leaves the field or deals a different type of Elemental or Physical DMG.”
Floor 11 of the Spiral Abyss has an additional Leyline Disorder that buffs your teams. The Leyline Disorder for Floor 11 has this effect: “All characters in the party gain a 75% Anemo DMG bonus.”
Best characters for Floor 11 of the Spiral Abyss – Genshin Impact
The Leyline Disorder combined with the Blessing of the Abyssal Moon benefits your teams that deal Anemo DMG. With the release of Scaramouche and Faruzan, this will make a good experience for any Anemo fans out there.
- Scaramouche / Zhongli / Faruzan / Bennett: Scaramouche will take full advantage of the Leyline Disorder on this floor with his high Anemo DMG. Zhongli is helpful to protect Scaramouche while he uses his Elemental Skill, while Faruzan and Bennett provide support through buffs and heals.
- If you decide not to bring Faruzan, it’s still recommended to bring a bow character for the final chamber.
- Scaramouche can be subbed with other Anemo hypercarry characters like Xiao or Shikanoin Heizou, but you might want to adjust the team slightly based on who you bring.
- Keqing / Nahida / Fischl / Dendro MC is another good choice. Keqing’s Normal Attacks will take advantage of the Blessing of the Abyssal Moon, dealing high Electro damage to the enemies on this floor.
- The usual suspects are still great, such as Childe / Kazuha / Xiangling / Bennett. Bringing a Hydro character in particular is useful with the existence of a Pyro Abyss Lector.
Floor 11: Chamber 1
In the first half, you will have to defeat waves of specters and slimes. Hydro, Pyro, and Cryo Specters and Slimes will spawn and attack the monolith in the center of the map. The enemies will converge towards the monoliths, making them easy to group up and attack at once. Nahida is great here as she can use her Elemental Skill to tag all of the enemies at once.
In the second half, you will have to defeat various Primal Constructs. Fortunately, these enemies do not deal great damage to the monolith. If you deal enough damage, the constructs will go invisible, but you can take your time as they will not deal heavy damage to the monolith in this state. You can bypass this invisibility by using Dendro or Electro characters.
Floor 11: Chamber 2
In the first half, you will have to fight two waves of enemies. A Cryo Abyss Mage and a Pyro Abyss Mage are the first group of enemies you’ll have to fight. This is a basic fight, just whittle down the Pyro and Cryo shield with Hydro and Pyro damage. In the second wave, you’ll have to fight an Abyss Lector: Fathomless Flames and more Abyss Mages. Be sure to have a Hydro character for this fight to whittle down the Abyss Lector’s shield.
In the second half, you will have to defeat Ruin Drake: Earthguards and Ruin Destroyers. This is an easy fight, the enemies will group together, allowing you to easily defeat these enemies. You’ll have to have enough damage to kill these enemies.
Floor 11: Chamber 3
In the first half, you will have to challenge a difficult group of enemies. First, you will fight a wave consisting of a Mirror Maiden, two Pyroslinger Bracers, and a Cryogunner Legionnaire. We recommend defeating the Cryogunner Legionnaire first. If you let him go off, the Mirror Maiden and Cryogunner Legionnaire can easily freeze you and keep you from dealing damage. After defeating this wave, you’ll fight Winged Shrooms which can easily be dealt with.
The second half features a tricky group of four Ruin Drake: Skywatches. Scaramouche is a great pick for this floor, as his Elemental Skill can easily reach them as they fly. Otherwise, bring a bow character to shoot them down and defeat them one-by-one.
After defeating this floor, you can finally move onto the 12th floor of the Spiral Abyss.