It’s time to burn, baby burn.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Ninja 2-in-1 toaster flip pretty much the perfect kitchen essential because it can not only toast your bagels and pop tarts, but you can flip it down and it’s an oven capable of baking, broiling, or reheating your favorite snacks. Might I suggest some chicken nuggies?
Promising review: “I had my eye on this for a while but thought the price was a bit steep. When my toaster broke I decided to purchase it. So far I’m very happy! The toaster makes evenly toasted bread and bagels. I love that it I have the option to use the toaster oven and it also is multifunctional. I made s’mores and used the broil feature and I think they came out perfectly!” —Michelle Grams
Get it from Amazon for $89.99 (originally $129.99).
2. A seven-blade spiralizer not only easy to use, but oh-so-satisfying to watch, too.
Promising review: “I used this three times the first week after it arrived. Perfect for zucchini and yellow squash. It’s helped me reduce bad carbs with veggies, and it’s much easier and quicker than cutting up noodles by hand. Looking forward to using with other veggies.” —Jocegrace
“I was pretty iffy about whether this spiralizer was really going to be put to use or not. I’ve had it for a few months now and I use it all the time! My kitchen is pretty small, so I end up using it on my glass stove top a lot which isn’t the *best* place for the suction cups since it still slides. What I’ve found, though, is that the suction cups are more bonus than necessary since I can hold it in place with my left hand and push and crank with my right. This thing is a breeze to clean, and if I’m feeling lazy I love that it’s dishwasher safe. Not gonna lie, I eat a lot more salads and potatoes now. I love being able to easily incorporate more veggies into my salads and actually being able to have a bite with ALL of them without pushing the limits of my mouth’s capacity (thanks angel hair slicer). Being able to thinly slice potatoes is a dinner life saver. I used to just totally skip making side dishes with dinner because I didn’t want my potatoes to still be cooking when everything else was already done. Now I can bake them in just a few minutes, or toss them in with whatever’s in the pan last minute, no problem. So yeah, I love having a spiralizer, and I love that this one is reasonably priced, easy to clean, and can easily handle tough foods like potatoes.” —Jacki
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in three blade quantities).
3. A food scale in case your lifestyle requires certain dietary restrictions or you want to be super precise with your recipes. And as a reviewer pointed out, it can also weigh puppies.
Promising review: “I’m very happy with this purchase. It comes with its own batteries, is sleek, has an attractive design, and is easy to operate. My husband has kidney disease, and we are weighing protein. This device allows food to be placed directly on the scale — no bowls or other dishes needed. Directions are easy to understand. It doesn’t take much room, so I keep it on the counter. Good price and good tool for every kitchen.” —G. Quigley
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three sizes and four finishes).
4. Or a stainless-steel digital food scale with a bowl you can remove to use as a mixing bowl.
5. A ziplock bag organizer so you can grab the exact size bag you need and they won’t go swimming all over the drawer. It’ll also help you to notice when your low on sandwich bags.
Promising review: “You need this drawer organizing system. Before I bought the item, its removable back and capacity to accommodate pint sliders were what first drew my eye. I sorted my drawer as soon as it arrived because it came very promptly. Although the removable back is highly slippery, it is well-tensioned so that it won’t fall off randomly and will open smoothly when needed. It also included nonslip dots, which was a wonderful addition. The product seems more upscale thanks to the engraved labels. It functions as promised and is very worthwhile given the cost!” —Andy Phan
Get it from Amazon for $27.97
6. A box grater conveniently designed with a container to catch the food as you grate it. There’s even a measuring cup on the container in case your recipe only calls for you to grate so much.
Promising review: “I love this grater. Each side has a different size grater on it, making it quite versatile, and the box that attaches underneath is very convenient. The box also comes with a lid to keep your unused grated substances fresh. The handle is soft and very comfortable to hold and both the bottom edges of the grater and of the measuring box are lined with rubber to prevent slipping. This is a fantastic grater and you certainly can’t beat the price. I would highly recommend this to everyone.” —R. Collier
Get it from Amazon for $22.86.
7. A four-pack of silicone pot holders you can use as trivets, spoon rests, and more.
Promising review: “The colors look different in person but they are good. Just nice little silicone mats, a nice size. I did not think I would need four but I find myself using them so often that I am glad I have extras.” —Tabitha
“These are the prettiest colors and just what I wanted. Threw out finally all my old ones and love these. You can also use them to screw off jar tops etc. Great item!” —Lormorev
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in nine color combos).
8. A steel wok made from blue carbon steel that retains heat, seasoning, and has the slick properties of a cast-iron skillet. It’s perfect for creating delicious stir-fry and deep-fried veggies.
Promising review: “It’s the best wok I’ve ever cooked with! I’m American Chinese and was looking for a high quality wok. After seasoning it on stove top and in the oven, it was perfect! Fried scrambled eggs for my fried rice and it was perfect!” —Josephine K.
“The Carbon Steel Wok is a 10 out of 10. Easy to clean and cooking is a pleasure. The quality is what I expect from Made-In products and it doesn’t disappoint. It heats evenly and I can’t wait to try new recipes that I wouldn’t have attempted before with my old wok. Thanks Made-In for a wonderful product” —Tina N.
Get it from Made In for $119.
9. A cereal and snack dispenser for easy breezy mornings. It’s like a hotel complimentary breakfast only the people vacationing in your home won’t be checking out by noon.
Promising review: “We have three kids and a very small kitchen with very little cabinet/counter space. We used to keep our cereal boxes on top of our refrigerator, but I’ve been trying to de-clutter, and also come up with a solution for our kids to be able to get their own cereal in the mornings. THIS IS IT!!!! It looks great on our counter and we have very little space, so it fits just right! This has been the perfect solution to giving our kids the independence they need to get their own breakfast! It has been a lifesaver!!! Love it!!!” —tenle
Get it from Amazon for $17.68+ (available in eight different sizes and colors).
10. A scrap trap that’ll erase post-meal cleaning. As you cut, shop, and skin, you can simply move those scraps to the trap. Dump and done!
This also includes a brush/scraper that fits neatly in the front pocket to easily swipe scraps and crumbs into the container.
Promising review: “Works just as described. It is so convenient to push scraps from the counter or cutting board into the scrap trap. Even though it is too big, place a plastic shopping bag in before you fill it and you will have the scraps bagged when you are done. It keeps things neat when doing prep work. Also bought one as a gift; everyone who cooks should have one.” —SR
Get it from Amazon for $19.65.
11. A useful and chic 17-piece knife set encased in an acrylic block that’ll make you look like one of the cooking elite. Cooking is much easier with knives that cut to the chase, and this set will not disappoint. You can cut ’til your heart’s content with no excess left on the blade, thanks to their nonstick coating.
The set comes with 13 knives, a pair of kitchen scissors, a peeler, and a two-stage knife sharpener.
Promising review: “These knives are great! They stay super sharp, they’re comfortable to hold, and I love how much counter space it leaves as opposed to a big bulky knife block. Fits perfectly in my minimalist kitchen!!! And it looks great on my counter, being one of the few things that I keep on my countertop! It is the perfect amount of knives without being too many knives (I don’t like things in excess)! I have never had a cheese knife before, and this baby is my favorite one in the whole set! LOL! It slices through hard cheeses like butter! Have not tried on soft cheese, but I’m sure it’ll be great because it is super sharp! I can’t say enough about how much I love these knives!!” —Sadie Allen
Get a 17-piece set from Amazon for $68.99+ (available in two colors).
12. A perfectly sized Frywall to protect you AND your kitchen from oil splatters.
BTW, it’s BPA-free, FDA-compliant, heat-resistant up to 450 degrees, and dishwasher safe.
Promising review: “The Frywall works very well and I am very pleased with it. My range top is black and you can see each little spot of grease. Before now I got really tired of cleaning my range top thoroughly each time I fried anything. You have made my life much easier. Thanks.” —Laurie J. Englehardt
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 (available in four colors).
13. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners because anything that makes kitchen cleanup easier is an automatic must-have. The best thing about these oven liners is that they’re dishwasher safe. It’s easier to pop this in the washer than to deep-clean your entire oven.
Promising review: “These liners are life changing! I never thought I needed them until a friend raved about them. Cleanup is so simple, no more melted cheese or sauces burnt to the bottom of my ovens. I love that I can cut down to size to fit my toaster oven also. My husband enjoys grilling with the liners now, as he doesn’t have to line the grill with aluminum foil which he found so annoying, deterring him from grilling. This product really has simplified my life in the kitchen and I love it.” —Kindle Custommer
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $12.99.
14. A seven-piece cookware set — nothing inspires you to give cooking another try like needing an excuse to use your beautiful new nonstick ceramic pan. This cookware set has everything you need to make a variety of dishes.
The set comes with a sauté pan ready to make the perfect fried eggs or sautéed veggies, a sauce pan for mac ‘n’ cheese and sauces, a sauté pan perfect for stir-fries, and a dutch oven that’ll be your go-to for pastas, roasts, and more.
Promising review: “This set o’ pots and pans is wondrous. Perfect for beginner chefs and the roll up your sleeves ‘I know what I’m doing’ type. Even cooking temperatures throughout. I knows this because I’ve hunted for the cold spots and they simply don’t exist. The design is miraculously minimal yet somehow reminiscent of something my grandmother would have been seen using (ergo; timeless). If you couldn’t tell already, I dig these ladies, as will you. Take care of them and they’ll take care of you. 10/10 would recommend.” —Joe
Get it from Caraway for $395 (originally $545; available in nine colors).
15. A 100% natural oven cleaning kit with an eco-friendly formula to gently and quickly scrub away all of that built-up crud in your oven. Who is this grown-up using environmentally friendly products and actually cleaning their oven? You are!
Everneat / Etsy, Everneat / Etsy
Everneat is a small business based in Fairfield, Connecticut specializing in natural cleaning products and tools. The kit includes a jar of oven scrub, an all-purpose cleaner, and a metallic sponge that should be used in conjunction to get the best results.
Promising review: “I admit, I was skeptical — but this stuff is like magic! I got the kit, and the concentrate cleaner and oven scrub both worked so well I could hardly believe it. I wish I’d taken before and after pictures!” —Paige NewMyer
16. Dishwasher cleaning tablets to clear out all the leftover residue, limescale, and other mineral buildup.
These tablets remove odor-causing residue and help get rid of lime and mineral build-up that naturally occurs inside dishwashers. The tablet is designed to last throughout the entire wash cycle, and is recommended for use about once a month. These are safe to use in stainless-steel tub and plastic tub dishwashers.
Promising review: “After using this product, I am happy to report that my $5 investment saved me over $500. I was ready to replace my dishwasher due to super cloudy glasses, residue, and just not getting clean. Then, I became aware that the water softener no longer was doing its job, so I had the rental company replace it. Dishwasher performance improved somewhat. I decided to do two more loads before deciding to purchase a new one. Then I saw a product test review for Affresh in a magazine. I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway, so I added that to my order. When it came, I tossed one of the tablets into the bottom of the full machine, and ran the regular cycle. I did not expect the results I got! My glassware that I thought was permanently etched and ruined came out like new. Same with cutlery. The difference is unbelievable. I will use this faithfully on a monthly basis, as recommended. I can even put it on my subscribe and save order, so I will get a new pack every six months. I am amazed!” —Sheila
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $8.99.
18. A cult favorite Instant Pot Duo that will do just about anything you want it to. It’s a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and food warmer all rolled into one nifty appliance.
Check out BuzzFeed’s full Instant Pot review.
Promising review: “There are so many people who say they can’t cook, but I swear I’m on a whole new level of not being able to cook. This little appliance helps expand our menu and I have learned to do so much with it. I love how easy it is and how I throw everything in and it comes out done. No stirring and not many messy dishes. I still don’t love it for meats, but I think that’s just a matter of needing to experiment more with them. I seriously can’t believe how many foods can be cooked in here! I found a recipe for a mac ‘n’ cheese that everyone loves. It’s only five ingredients and only requires washing a cheese grater and the pot, and it only takes 20 minutes. Before this I had never once made spaghetti with meat sauce. Now I do it all the time. Again, I only have ONE thing to clean afterward. If I tried doing with without the Instant Pot, I would have a pan for the meat, pot for the pasta, and the strainer. It only takes about 20 minutes start to finish. Since I usually don’t have to do many dishes with the Instant Pot, I tend to enjoy experimenting. My family is constantly surprised at how much this has changed how we eat. I love that when we have a last minute neighborhood get-together and I can whip up a pasta dish and veggie real quick.” —Aundrea
Get it from Amazon for $69+ (available in three sizes).
19. A pre-seasoned Lodge cast-iron skillet, a must-have kitchen staple that’ll pretty much make everything you cook taste better.
Promising review: “I used this straight out of the box to cook two pieces of chicken breast. I used olive oil and butter to prevent any sticking and to further season the skillet. I did not notice any sticking to the skillet. After I seared both sides of the chicken, I then let it finish in the oven at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. All I can say is wow! I love this skillet already, and this is my first time using it! I’d never used anything comparable to a cast-iron skillet. Never again am I going back to frying chicken, or any meat for that matter, on a regular pan. This was well worth the investment. If you’re looking at this, just buy it.” —Eric
Get the 10.25″ size from Amazon for $19.90+ (available in eight sizes).
20. A two-stage knife sharpener to keep your blades sharp for all of the chopping and dicing you’ll be doing in the future.
Read our full review of the KitchenIQ knife sharpener!
Promising review: “Wow, this little gadget is pretty amazing! I have some old (expensive) nonserrated knives that are supposed to never need sharpening but unfortunately, lost their sharp edge long ago. I saw this gadget and decided to try it. I set the bottom of this gadget on the edge of the counter and ran one of the knives through the side labeled ‘Coarse’ about 10 times, then ran it through the side labeled ‘Fine’ another 8 to 10 times. Bingo! The knife was transformed back to its former high-dollar cutlery glory. I could hardly believe how effectively it had sharpened the knife, which I had been ready to throw away a week before. I’ve been happily sharpening all our knives and trying to add up in my head how much money I’ve saved by NOT having to buy another set of expensive knives. I don’t know where else you can spend $6 and get this return for the money. Great score!” —Schelly L. Wagoner
Get it from Amazon for $9.86 (available in four colors).
21. A one-handed spice and pepper grinder perfect for adding freshly ground spices to your meal.
Dreamfarm is a small business that makes problem-solving products for the kitchen.
Promising review: “I have been looking for a quality and easy to use pepper grinder for at least a decade. I have been disappointed with every purchase. This grinder is amazing!!!!!
– easy to use
– quality materials
– easy to refill
– additional jar for additional spices for grinding
– versatile use (one or two) hands
– great overall grind
– modern aesthetic
I am really happy with my purchase and I show it off to everyone who will listen to me. My dog is not overly impressed, but he is the exception.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.95+ (available in two styles and with an extra jar).
22. A book stand that’ll keep your cookbook open and in place while you’re hands-deep into your new recipe.
Promising review: “Love this stand! It is adjustable so you can alter the angle you’d like to view your book, and the page holders work great. Exactly what I was looking for. Well-packaged and arrived on time. It now has a permanent home in our kitchen!” —KCB
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four sizes).
23. A Levo infusion machine you can use to turn fresh herbs and flowers into oils, butter, honey, glycerin (for soap), and more. It’s an excellent tool for creating your own edibles for those who indulge in a ~lifted~ lifestyle.
Promising review: “This machine does it all so you don’t have to! So far I’ve made infused cheese straws, homemade Hershey’s kisses, pastries, and cupcakes. This weekend we are doing cinnamon rolls and infused popcorn for movie night! Easy cleanup. Five stars all day long.” —Michael G.
24. A Ninja Foodi for everything the Instant Pot can do: pressure cook, steam, slow cook, sauté, bake, roast, broil. Plus, the ability to air fry! A plethora of opportunity — all in one device.
Not only can it cook food up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods, it can basically turn any dish into crispy, air-fried goodness. For example, you can use the pressure cook setting to whip up casseroles, stews, chilis, and desserts and then give it a crispy or bubbly layer of your favorite topping using the air fry setting. You can also throw in frozen foods (like chicken wings or mozzarella sticks) directly without having to thaw them out first. Of course, if you’re not in the mood for fried food, you can always use it as a regular pressure cooker or slow cooker!
Promising review: “This thing has changed the way we cook. It is amazing. You can cook practically anything in it. I find it great for cooking side dishes while your main dish is in the oven (e.g., making roasted potatoes while you have a meat dish cooking at low temp in the oven). You can rapidly air fry french fries, tots, toasted ravioli, crab rangoon, etc. This thing is incredible. Over 19,000 reviews and it gets 5 stars. What are you waiting for?” —MachMyDay
Get it from Amazon for $99.99.
25. A sushi-making kit — ambitious, I know — but imagine how fancy you’ll feel when set out your perfect rolls.
The kit comes with two Soya Sauce Dishes, a Sushi Bazooka, a Sushi Knife, two Bamboo Mats, an Avocado Slicer Tool, Rice Paddle, Rice Spreader, two Chopsticks, a Chopstick Bag and two Chopstick Holders.
Promising review: “This sushi kit is awesome. Such a game changer for making sushi at home. It has everything you need to make some quality rolls better than a restaurant. It has been a lifesaver during the pandemic when I need to get my sushi fix!! The knife is really sharp, and the avocado slicer is key!! Highly recommended!!!” —sasha
Get it from Amazon for $15.97.
26. An olive oil and vinegar dispenser set with a built-in measurement cup and drip-free spout that makes for an easy and precise pour every time.
Promising review: “First off, I was surprised at how much oil you could put in the larger container. Secondly, my favorite feature and the whole reason I bought this was because of the nondrip spout. True to its name, it seems like every drop comes off cleanly. I have yet to have it drip down the side of the container. Pretty great product thus far.” —Alex M.
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
27. A kale and herb stripping tool in case you’re anything like me and know nothing about how you’re supposed to get the herbs off of their…stems?! Help.
Raw Rutes is a small biz based in Buffalo, New York, on a mission to help you celebrate the homegrown and homemade in your life.
Promising review: “I love this. I’ll go over two aspects of the product that in my opinion serve two different and useful functions. 1. The kale cutting slot – Used to slice the kale off the stems. This works VERY well, and in my opinion of this little tool did just this, I’d be happy to buy it all over again. Prepping my kale ahead of time means I’m eating more of it and more often. 2. The herb trimming holes -Used to remove leaves from herbs. I can only speak about cilantro, but for this task it works well. I find a tugging movement with some larger pieces to be more effective than just pulling the stems, but bottom line is that I was able to prep a considerable ammount of fajita marinade quite fast.” —Tom Oleszek
Get it from Amazon for $15.
28. A stainless-steel bar ideal for the times you prepare a delicious meal only to be disgusted the rest of the night because you couldn’t get the smell of garlic off of your fingers.
Promising review: “This little bar of ‘soap’ does exactly what it is intended to do. Do you have a sponge or rag that has that…odor? Simply wash your hands under the sink with this little guy and suddenly, your hands smell like hands again. I’ve used it after handling several smelly items that have a tendency to make an odor stick with you. It’s worked consistently every time.” —Jeremy
Get it from Amazon for $8.49 (available in two shapes).
29. A tiered magnetic rack reviewers say can be used as extra storage in more rooms than just the kitchen. Some use it to hold their paper towels while doubling as a spice rack and others use it to hold their garden tools and duct tape. The possibilities are endless.
Promising review: “This is a great space saver for my studio apartment. The magnet is super strong — the shelf hasn’t budged an inch. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend it.” —Darla Powell
“Such a space saver, especially for studios. They come with hooks for your towels and you can install them wherever you want. The paper towel holder is a life saver. 10/10 product!” —Tiffany
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in two colors).
30. A stainless steel cleaner made with natural essential oils to safely remove water marks, residue, and grease from your steel sinks and appliances. A couple of sprays and wipes and it’s back to looking model-home new.
Plus, it comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth!
Promising review: “I was hesitant because other cleaners weren’t great. They either didn’t work or left a weird residue that dust would stick to. This cleaner doesn’t leave a residue and actually works! Highly recommend!” —Courtney B.
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
31. A can of fume-free oven cleaner you should consider using because you never really pay attention to the inside of your oven and it’s starting to look as bad as Tiffany Valentine after burning up in Bride of Chucky.
Promising review: “I rarely write reviews, but this stuff is straight magic!! When we moved into our new home, the oven was disgusting! I absolutely HATE cleaning a freaking oven, but after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a shot. For less than six bucks, what the heck, I’ll give it a try! Sprayed it on last night, got up this morning and wiped it out with nothing but paper towels and BAM! My new favorite cleaning product! I’m going to end up doing it again tonight just to have it all sparkly, because like I said, this thing was disgusting, and there were a couple of spots on the door and in the bottom that I missed. If I had felt like putting more effort into it, I could have scrubbed it clean, but let’s be real here, ain’t nobody got time for that! If you’re questioning whether this stuff works, just buy it and prepare to be blown away!” —Brittany Douglas
Get it from Amazon for $11.75.
32. A “Spicy Shelf” to keep all your seasonings organized and in view so you can quickly grab the paprika when your Tasty video recipe calls for it.
Promising review: “I finally got tired of searching for the right spices and began searching for a solution. My spices are in a 16″-wide upper cabinet next to my stove. I love a particular brand of spice and will buy containers and refill bags to refill the bottle. My cabinet was overflowing. With this I was able to fit all my spices on the racks along with things in the middle and on the bottom. I relocated the bags that are not used but to fill the containers when empty to the shelf above so the majority of my bottles are visible! It was easy to put together and adjust the size. I love the finished organization!” —Lisa
Get it from Amazon for $27.99.
33. Or, a set of spice-gripper clips that’ll free up that spice cabinet space for a water bottle holder or more packs of ramen.
Promising review: “OMG, I love these things! Such a simple idea; how did I ever live without them? They added a lot more room and hold all different circumferences of spice bottles. If some spices are too big to place all in the same connected row, you can cut off a tab and separate them. It doesn’t really affect the items on the shelves; you just have to push them back a little (maybe half an inch or so), so the spices have clearance when the door is shut.” —Bridget D.
Get it from Amazon for $13.97 (for six strips).
34. Or, flip the script with a laying spice rack you can use inside your drawer.
ImageWorksVA / Etsy
ImageWorksVA is a Virginia-based shop that crafts custom organizers for your kitchen and office.
Promising review: “We are so thrilled with our new spice rack! I cook every night, and use several herbs and spices, including some grown and dried from our herb garden. They’ve been a MESS, so this beautiful spice rack is truly a heaven-sent gift in our new kitchen. Also the cabinet maker made sure our measurements were super accurate, so my husband checked my measurements, and the two of them double-checked — which paid off! My husband is super impressed with how well it fit our drawer. Beautiful!” —Monique Abbett
35. A sworn-by airtight storage container set to not only keep your food fresh, but also add visual appeal to your kitchen.
Promising review: “Wow! This product has been a true lifesaver! Before this past hurricane I had no pest problem whatsoever. However, after all the flood waters receded, I had a migration of ants into my house. They were in EVERYTHING! I tossed all of my pantry items and scoured the internet for something that would permanently keep them out. These arrived and I placed my new sugars and spices into the containers. Unfortunately that night I had some ice cream and placed my bowl into a previously clean sink. I woke up to a massive influx of more ants! Our pest control guy wasn’t coming until the next day and I was in full panic mode. I swept everything and cleaned all my counters AGAIN but when I opened my cabinets I found that EVERYTHING in them was untouched! The ants didn’t even go near the cabinet. It was like they couldn’t smell the sugar whatsoever! These containers are a life saver. I am no longer worried about if we have flood waters again. They are incredibly easy to use.” —Rebecca McGee
Get it from Amazon for $54.99 (for a five-piece set).
36. A Chefman air fryer because it’s the perfect set it and forget it kitchen device. Add your ingredients, set the temp and a timer, and let the air fryer do the rest of the work. (Pssst, there are so many recipes on Tasty!)
Promising review: “I love this air fryer! First of all, it’s very easy to use and it makes everything come out perfectly, especially french fries, but I’ve used it for biscuits, baked potatoes, chicken breasts…you name it. It’s smaller but will handle enough fries for two people, two large chicken breasts, four to five biscuits, etc. It’s a perfect size for my already crowded RV counter. I’m really choosy about what gets counter space and this has become my go-to. Additionally, it’s only 700 watts so it doesn’t tax my already delicate 30-amp system. Lastly, while it does put off a little heat when in use, it’s nothing like what happens when I use the gas stove/oven on my RV, which can raise the interior temps by up to 20 degrees, yikes!! If you are looking for the perfect size for an RV, this is honestly perfect!” —J. Harmon
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
37. A splurge-worthy Chef iQ smart pressure cooker featuring a lot of really fancy features so you can go from a PB&J cook into a top chef who can pressure cook, slow cook, sear/sauté, steam, and more. It has a built-in scale to help you measure ingredients as well as an auto release that’ll let the steam out when it’s done cooking.
BuzzFeed editor Melanie Aman loves this! Here’s what she has to say:
“I love my CHEF iQ Smart Cooker for a lot of reasons but mainly the smart auto pressure release, so I no longer have to cross my fingers and hope my dinner doesn’t explode in my face when I release the pressure valve by hand. It also has a handy built-in scale, which is super useful when a recipe calls for grams and the American education system once again fails me. On top of doing everything your old pressure cooker could do plus a whole heck of a lot more, my CHEF iQ Smart Cooker just looks a lot sleeker, meaning I can leave it out on the counter without it being an eyesore.”
Get it from Amazon for $155.99.
38. Al Dente, your own personal sous chef that’ll float while it times your pasta. It delivers a song at three, seven, nine, and 11 minute intervals so you’ll know when your pasta reaches its perfected firmness.
39. A complete cutting board set here to make prep work super simple. It comes with multiple graters and four compartments to store the shreds and graters. It’s an ideal solution for kitchens without a lot of counter space, too.
You’re gonna be amazed by this chopping board TikTok.
This set comes with: four varied stainless-steel graters, four storage containers, four plastic insert boards that have different corresponding food icons, and a bonus bamboo spoon!
Promising review: “I invested in this cutting board instead of having three or four different ones. It’s super sturdy, easy to clean. I love that it catches my produce as I’m cutting it up right there and then. It’s really a one stop shop. Exactly what I was looking for. Truly satisfied.” —Kiisey
Get it from Amazon for $69.89.
40. Some “cheat sheet” pan dividers so you can make one-pan meals flawlessly. Yes, one pan meals already make dinner time easy, but now with this pan divider, you can enhance the already amazing meal by adding more ingredients and keep track of each food and remove them one by one according to their cook time. And you can avoid cross contamination which is ideal if you’re cooking for someone with a food allergy.
Promising review: “These are great for so many reasons. We’re in a mixed gluten household (one person has celiac and is diabetic, but we are not all doing a gluten-free diet). We can portion control for carb counting and separate out gluten-free vs none on one pan. Plus, cleanup is just throwing in the dishwasher!” —Jara Fansler
41. Some stove crack covers because you might be surprised at how much food and debris sneaks between the cracks of your stove and counter. It just might be responsible for that smell you can’t quite pinpoint.
Promising review: “Product works exactly as designed. Upon unboxing, I had thought these inserts were too wide but I’ve been pleasantly surprised that they are an EXACT PERFECT FIT for the function. Installation is very easy. A toddler can do it. Makes dinner clean up even easier than expected. Just wipe and go. No more vacuuming and brushing out those pesky crumbs that get stuck between the stove and counter. They don’t even get stuck around the sides. They are not affected by the heat either. I should’ve gotten these years ago. I’m very satisfied.” —Madame X
Get it from Amazon for $8.88+ (available in a set of two; two colors and two length options).
42. A magnetic air fryer cheat sheet in case you’re ready to risk it all mixing and matching to create your own air-fryer-friendly recipes. Seems like no matter how many times I make chicken, I still can’t remember what temp or time to cook chicken on. Anyone else have that problem?
Promising review: “Bought an air fryer several months ago which I haven’t used a whole lot because it came with only a few recipes but not enough info on other items to cook. The Lotteli cheat sheet gives you cooking times and temperatures for a lot of your common everyday foods in a magnetized easy-to-read, two-sheet combo that fills in where air fryer pamphlet that came with the unit leaves out. I also bought an air fryer cook book but this only comes with specific recipes, whereas the cheat sheet fills in the void for quick basic needs. Very happy with this purchase! 😁” —B. Frank Smith
Get it from Amazon for $11.45+ (available in two colors).
43. A heat-resistant silicone utensil rest convenient for keeping your cooking utensils organized and minimize mess while you’re cooking.
Bonus — this is also dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: “I bought this on impulse and I am glad I did. It does a great job of holding multiple utensils and keeping them from touching all while not taking up a great deal of space. The lip around the edge works well to keep any drips from getting on my counter and when I am done cooking I just throw it in the dishwasher. My counters are cleaner and less cluttered while cooking (I have limited counter space) and cleanup is a breeze. Before this I had a cute ceramic owl spoon rest which I loved the look of but was always afraid of breaking it, and it only held one utensil. Since this one is silicone I don’t have to worry about it chipping or breaking. It is also easy to stick it in a drawer until you need it. I would definitely recommend this product, without hesitation, to anyone.” —A. Jessup
Get it from Amazon for $6.39+ (available in 30 colors and two sizes).
Actual footage of you throwing down in the kitchen on a Thursday afternoon: