Fox provides many tools to help develop with Godot Engine
- Godot components and libs to use directly in your game.
- a NodeJS CLI to:
- watch your files and allow to live reload your game.
- to build your debug and production bundles.
- to generate your release icons and screenshots.
clone this repo next to your game folders
git clone https://github.com/uralys/fox
└── your-gamedev ├── fox ├── your-game1 └── your-game2
Install the dev dependencies
To use the CLI, link the
You can now execute fox commands from your terminal
To keep same paths and
res://, symlink godot elements in the
/fox folder like this:
cd /path/to/your-game ln -s ../fox/fox fox
You can use any elements from the
/fox folder symlinked in your game:
- a router to move between your screens
- sounds (
- animations (
- static libs (
you’ll find documentation here