The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Project and source code ownership
- Architect and implement game systems that are inherently adaptive to new technology
- Meet and exceed your commitments on a regular basis
- Provide effective solutions to the difficult systems engineering problems
- Participate and contribute creatively in team discussions, critiques, and game development ideas
- Maintain the production pipeline while meeting deadlines
- Long-term thinking with respect to major design and technology choices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or work experience in a relatable field
- Absolute fluency in C++
- Demonstrable ability to program fun gameplay
- Strong debugging skills
- Self motivated, ability to work independently and own your work
- Ability to work well with teammates and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Detail-oriented & extremely well-organized
- Relocation to Gainesville – this job is not remote
GOOD TO HAVE
- Unreal Engine 4 expertise
- Previous experience working in multiple game engines
- Passion and knowledge of video games
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you’re just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what’s out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra’s Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.