The iconic Battle Bus is now a drivable vehicle in Fortnite, and here is where you can find each one.
Since the beginning of Fortnite, the Battle Bus has been one of the most iconic vehicles in the entire game. However, players have never been able to drive it… except that one time versus Galactus.
Over the years, players have been treated with various vehicles ranging from motorized balls to normal pickup trucks. Yet, the Battle Bus has always been off-limits.
Now, players have the chance to drive the Battle Bus around the island without any restraints. Here are all of the Battle Bus locations in Fortnite Season 2.
All Battle Bus locations in Fortnite Season 2
The Battle Bus is a vehicle that will only be in Fortnite once it has been funded by players. There are several funding stations around the island that players can donate to using gold bars.
- Read More: Read More: All Fortnite Mythic & Exotic Weapon Locations Chapter 3 Season 2
Luckily, six of the Battle Bus funding stations have already had their goals met. They are located at Synapse Station, The Daily Bugle, Condo Canyon, Rocky Reels, Coney Crossroads, and Sanctuary.
Below is a map showing the exact locations of the Battle Buses and Funding Stations.
The Battle Bus can hold five players including the driver. There is an explosive turret at the front of the bus and a regular turret at the back. There are also two seats on top where players can use their own weapons.
Players riding on the Battle Bus are greatly exposed to enemy fire but the bus itself has 2,000 health.
For more Fortnite, check out where you can find all of the IO tanks.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has a ton of weekly challenges to complete, and here is a list of every one including how much XP they’re worth.
3 days ago
May 28, 2022
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has new challenges released every week, and here you can find every seasonal challenge!
A new season means a new Battle Pass for players to grind. With 100+ tiers of exclusive cosmetics, players will need a ton of XP to claim them all.
The best way to gain a lot of XP in a short period of time is to complete challenges. Luckily, Epic Games releases new challenges each week that players can complete. And the best part, the challenges don’t expire until the end of the season.
So, whether you’re trying to catch up at the end of the season, or are looking for this week’s challenges, you’ve come to the right place. Here is every weekly Seasonal challenge in Fortnite Season 2.
Fortnite Season 2 Week 1 challenges
- Spend Bars x 500 – 20k XP
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in a single match – 20k XP
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sprinting x 3 – 20k XP
- Use a Repair Torch to fix a vehicle x 200 – 20k XP
- Search chests on IO Airships x 3 – 20k XP
- Deal damage to IO forces x 500 – 20k XP
- Launch yourself 150 meters from a Siege Cannon – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 2 challenges
- Travel 300 meters in a tank – 20k XP
- Damage opponents with Exotic weapons x 150 – 20k XP
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern – 20k XP
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting x 200 – 20k XP
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a vending machine – 20k XP
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives x 25 – 20k XP
- Collect a weapon while sliding – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 3 challenges
- Use an Ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern – 20k XP
- Search chests and ammo boxes at IO Outposts x 3 – 20k XP
- Mod a vehicle with a Cow Catcher – 20k XP
- Damage opponents from 30 or more meters with the revolver x 100 – 20k XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle x 75 – 20k XP
- Emote within 10m of a character – 20k XP
- Gain shields by consuming foragables x 50 – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 4 challenges
- Travel in the air with a jetpack x 100 seconds – 20k XP
- Visit Gas Stations in a Battle Bus x 3 – 20k XP
- Get three seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade – 20k XP
- Eliminate IO forces within a single match x 3 – 20k XP
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish – 20k XP
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing – 20k XP
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool x 75 – 20k XP
Fortnite Season 2 Week 5 challenges
- Headshot IO Forces with a Sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location x 3 – 20k XP
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun without receiving damage
- Heal The Seven forces with Med Mist at a battle location
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper x 600
- Destroy structures with a Light Machine Gun x 10
Fortnite Season 2 Week 6 challenges
- Deal 100 damage or more to an opponent with one bullet
- Mantle 5 times in 5 seconds
- Hit an opponent’s tank with a pistol while crouched x 200 damage
- Get three seconds of air time in a tank
- Throw cabbage 100 or more meters in one toss
- Deal 150 damage to opponents while you are falling
- With a Striker Burst rifle, hit an opponent 4 times in a row without unscoping
Fortnite Season 2 Week 7 challenges
- Destroy a turret using Remote Explosives
- Visit five different named locations in a single match
- Disable a tank by damaging the engine
- Recover three stolen Seven supplies at IO locations
- Destroy 200 structures with the Cow Catcher
- Deal 300 headshot damage with the Striker Burst Rifle
- Damage five opponents with the Repair Torch
Fortnite Season 2 Week 8 challenges
- Deal 150 Damage to opponents from 10 meters or less with the Drum Shotgun
- Travel 1000 meter in the Choppa
- Plant 3 saplings at Bomb Crater Clusters
- Detonate 2 Remote Explosives while sliding
- Call in an Air Strike on a tank
- Refuel a Repair Torch at a Gas Pump
- Deal 500 damage to enemies with the Combat SMG
Fortnite Season 2 Week 9 challenges
- Call in an Airstrike at The Collider or The Fortress
- Use an Ascender and deal 100 damage to opponents within 30 seconds
- Shoot out 3 tires on IO vehicles
- Hit an enemy player with the Ranger Shotgun from over 50 meters
- Drive a Battle Bus or fly a Choppa to Command Cavern
- Repair a vehicle at Synapse Station or Chonker’s Speedway
- Emote at two different IO Airship crash sites
Fortnite Season 2 Week 10 challenges
- Repair any turret using the Repair Torch
- Deploy a tent at a Seven Outpost
- Use a Med-Mist while sliding
- Use a mounted turret to damage vehicles
- Enter a vehicle within 10 seconds of landing
- Emote on top of an IO outpost
- Damage opponents with a Light Machine Gun
Fortnite Season 2 Bonus Goals
On top of weekly challenges, players have additional Bonus Goals they can reach by completing challenges. The Fortnite Season 2 Bonus Goals are as follows:
- Complete 9 Season Quests – 40k XP
- Complete 11 Season Quests – 40k XP
- Complete 14 Season Quests – 40k XP
We will continue to update this article as more seasonal quests are released. Until then, check out where to find all of the Omni Chips in Fortnite.
Tanks are absolute powerhouses in Fortnite Season 2, and here is every single Armored Tank location and how to get one.
7 days ago
May 24, 2022
Fortnite Season 2 features heavily armored tanks, and here is where you can find all eight of them.
There is no sound in Fortnite Season 2 than the incoming treads of the new Armored Tanks. The loud rumble and explosive firepower have players hiding from these giant metal monsters.
While it’s not impossible to take down a tank, it’s a pretty hard task to do solo. As well, getting a Tank is a surefire way to make it into the endgame if you don’t run into any highly capable players.
If you’re wanting to try out the tank but aren’t sure where to start, we’ve got you covered. Here’s every tank location in Fortnite Season 2.
Fortnite Season 2 Tank locations
There were eight tanks that spawned at the start of the season. However, as the Resistance takes back POIs from the IO, more tanks are being replaced with Battle Buses. Now, there are only four tanks left.
The following is a list of all the Tank locations in Fortnite:
- Commands Cavern East
- Command Cavern West
- The Fortress
- Tilted Towers
Alternatively, we have marked all eight locations on the map below.
Most tanks will be snatched up towards the start of the game, so you’ll want to head to one early. If your tank is damaged, you can repair it using a blow torch.
Additionally, tanks can be heard from a great distance. If you are approaching a POI with a tank and hear it moving, know either a player or IO Guards have commandeered it.
For more Fortnite, check out where all of this season’s NPCs are located, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Fortnite Season 2 is here, and the updated map has a few NPCs. Here are all Fortnite characters locations for the new season.
7 days ago
May 24, 2022
Characters returned to Fortnite in Chapter 3 Season 2. Here are all of the Fortnite character locations in the new season, along with which ones offer upgrades, prop disguises, bounties, and more.
Fortnite first introduced NPCs in Season 5, with the large-scale overhaul of the economy. NPCs are back once again in Chapter 3 Season 2, and they are just as useful as they have been in previous seasons.
Without further ado, here are all of the Fortnite Character locations in Chapter 3 Season 2.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 character list
Here is a list of all of the Fortnite characters and their locations in Season 2. As well, this list details what each character sells and offers players. The bold offers are Mythic weapons.
|Agent Jones||Seven Outpost 1 & 2||Hirable, Rift, Boom Sniper Rifle|
|The Scientist||Synapse Station||Reveal Future Storm Cycle, Storm Scout Rifle|
|The Imagined||Seven Outpost 3, 4, & 5||Hirable, Storm Scout Rifle|
|The Origin||North-West Sanctuary||Rift, Night Hawk Revolver|
|Bunker Jonesy||The Joneses||The Dub|
|Ludwig||The Joneses||The Dub|
|Brainiac||The Joneses||Hirable, Night Hawk Revolver|
|Mullet Marauder||The Joneses||The Dub|
|Jonesy the First||The Joneses||Hirable, The Dub|
|Cuddle Team Leader||Camp Cuddle||Marksman Six Shooter|
|Metal Team Leader||Camp Cuddle||Shadow Tracker Pistol|
|Cuddlepool||Camp Cuddle||Hirable, Shadow Tracker Pistol|
|Quackling||Camp Cuddle||Marksman Six Shooter|
|Guaco||Greasy Grove||Reveal Future Storm Cycle|
|Peely||Northwest of Sleepy Sound||Boom Sniper Rifle|
|Lil Whip||Coney Crossroads||Disguise|
|Bao Bros||Condo Canyon|
|The Visitor||Launchpad||Rift, Boom Sniper Rifle|
|Gunnar||Command Cavern||Gunnar’s Stinger SMG|
|Huntmaster Saber||Rocky Reels||Huntmaster’s Thermal Rifle|
|Slone||The Fortress||Slone’s Striker Burst Rifle|
Fortnite character locations Season 2 map
The folks over at Fortnite.gg have put together an interactive map. It shows the exact location of each NPC as well as what they sell.
NPCs can sell one of the four special items below. All of the NPCs can be interacted with, but not all of them will offer one of the four special items.
- Disguised man: offers a prop disguise
- Pink Rift: allows you to activate a Rift
- Yellow Cloud: Reveal Future Storm Circle
- Green Man: Hireable
- Red Exclamation Point: Hostile Boss
Compared to seasons past, the number of Fortnite character locations in Season 2 is very minimal. As well, players can no longer upgrade weapons through NPCs. The pool of Mythic weapons has also been minimized.
For more Fortnite, check out where to find Klombos and Klomberries, and stay tuned for more news and guides.