- The basis of allotment for ₹318 crore Chemcon IPO will be announced on September 28. It is scheduled to list on October 1.
- The IPO was oversubscribed nearly 149.30 times, making it the second most subscribed public issue this year.
- Here’s how to check Chemcon IPO allotment status on NSE, BSE, and the registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The ₹318 crore initial public offering (IPO) of specialised chemical products manufacturer, Chemcon Speciality Chemicals, garnered a stellar response from the investors. The IPO was oversubscribed nearly 149.30 times, making it the second most subscribed public issue this year— after Happiest Minds Tech, which was oversubscribed 151 times.
The issue received bids for 976 million shares against the offer size of 6 million shares.
|Chemcon IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||113.54 times||449.14 times||41.15 times||149.30 times|
The basis of allotment for ₹318 crore Chemcon IPO will be announced on September 28, and the shares will hit the bourses on October 1. However, this is certain that not all investors will get as many shares as they subscribed for.
Here’s how to check Chemcon IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed for the Chemcon IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Chemcon IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘ Chemcon Speciality Chemicals’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘ Chemcon Speciality Chemicals-IPO’. It will only appear post allotment on September 28.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
Once you hit ‘submit’ the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.