Boca Raton, Sept. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Brandon Hall Group, the preeminent independent human capital management research and advisory firm, is launching its 2020 Leadership Development Study.
The study consists of a survey sent to its global database, plus scores of qualitative interviews with research participants, Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award winners and its members.
“The leadership needs of organizations are evolving quickly as the business environment changes,” said Brandon Hall Group Chief Strategy Officer and Principal HCM Analyst Michael Rochelle. “This research will inform our recommendations to organizations on how to put strategies and programs in place to meet current and future needs.”
From the findings of this study, Brandon Hall Group analysts will develop actionable research reports, tools and frameworks to improve leadership development programs, the top learning priority for the majority of organizations.
The study enables employers to understand:
- The maturity of their leadership development programs
- Values and competencies that high-performing organizations need in their leadership development programs
- Barriers that impede leadership development from having business impact and their cause
- How organizations are changing their leadership development programs — and why
- The leadership competencies needed for organizations to recover from the effects of the coronavirus pandemic
- How organizations prioritize development based on leader level and function
- Reasons for the lack of internal leader mobility and how leading organizations are addressing it
- How high-performing organizations measure the impact and effectiveness of leadership development
“Traditional top-down leadership has failed and organizations that hang onto that model will struggle to survive,” said Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke. “We see leadership evolving to a shared leadership model, with a heavy focus on collaboration through teams, fueled by greater inclusion of diverse talent and a culture of continuous learning.”
To learn more about this research study or to participate visit https://www.research.net/r/GWP935Q.
Those who participate will receive a summary of the results and the ability to connect with Brandon Hall Group analyst team to gain further understanding of the topic.
-About Brandon Hall Group-
Brandon Hall Group is the world’s only professional-development company that provides data, research, insights and certification to Learning and Talent professionals and organizations. The best companies in the world rely on Brandon Hall Group to help create future-proof employee-development plans for the new era of work and management.
For more than 27 years, BHG empowers, recognizes and certifies excellence in organizations throughout the world, driving the development of more than 10,000,000 employees and executives. Our annual HCM Excellence Awards program was the first to recognize and celebrate organizations for learning and talent, and as the industry’s gold standard is known as the “Academy Awards of Human Capital Management.”
Brandon Hall Group’s cloud-based platform delivers evidence-based insights in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and HR/Workforce Management for corporate organizations and HCM solution providers.
To learn more, visit http://www.brandonhall.com
David Forry Brandon Hall Group 5613538082 David.email@example.com