Razer, the Irvine, California based global lifestyle brand for gamers, will conduct its first online convention, RazerCon. The event looks to “bring its global community together” in a full-day digital event produced by Razer and its software partners. RazerCon 2020 will be held on Oct. 10 and will be live-streamed across Razer’s social network channels.
Attendees will be able to watch a variety of events and activities, from exclusive reveals of new Razer products, to previews of upcoming games. The convention will come to a close with an online concert featuring performances by EDM and metal acts.
RazerCon 2020 feature list:
- Global mixed reality keynote by Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan, hosted against the Singapore skyline
- A RGB lighting-reactive livestream
- Panels held by product managers, showcasing new and unannounced products while discussing design and technology
- Exclusive content showcases from multiple game studios such as Romero Games, Perfect World Entertainment, Paradox Interactive and technology partners such as Intel, NVIDIA, and Western Digital
- Appearances from gaming celebrities, including an audience meet and greet session with CloakZy and CourageJD, a RazerStreamer panel with PaladinAmber and others
- Concerts by EDM artists, and a metal concert headlined by Sabaton and Herman Li of DragonForce with special guests Tosin Abasi (Animals As Leaders) & Tim Henson (Polyphia)
Razer is a major sponsor in the esports space partnering with teams such as mousesports, Evil Geniuses, and UCLA’s esports program. Additionally, Razer has partnered with many former esports veterans such as Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendell, a 2018 Esports Hall of Fame inductee.