- The basis of allotment for ₹2,160 crore UTI AMC IPO will be announced on October 7, and listing is scheduled for October 12.
- The UTI AMC issue was subscribed 2.21 times on the last day of bidding.
- Here’s how to check UTI AMC IPO allotment status on NSE, BSE, and the registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The ₹2,160 crore IPO of the mutual fund manager, UTI Asset Management Company (AMC), received a tepid response from the investors. The UTI AMC issue was subscribed 2.21 times on the last day of bidding, which is much lesser than its other IPO peers— Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders and Likhitha Infrastructure Limited.
According to the stock-exchange data, the UTI AMC issue received bids for 5.92 crore equity shares against the offered size of 2.73 crore equity shares.
|UTI Asset Management IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Employee||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||3.34x||0.93x||2.13x||1.16x||2.21x|
The basis of allotment for ₹2,160 crore UTI AMC IPO will be announced on October 7, and listing is scheduled for October 12.
Here’s how to check UTI AMC IPO allotment status:
If you have bid for the UTI AMC IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the UTI AMC IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘UTI Asset Management Company.’
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Hit ‘Search’.
Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
You can also visit the Registrar website (KFintech Private Limited) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘UTI Asset Management Company-IPO.’ It will only appear post allotment on October 7.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit.’
Your application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit.’ Please make sure the details you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.